- Kharmour Wildlife Sanctuary, Sailana Information
- Top Things To Do in Kharmour Wildlife Sanctuary, Sailana
- View Places on Kharmour Wildlife Sanctuary, Sailana Map
- Places to Visit near Kharmour Wildlife Sanctuary, Sailana
- Kharmour Wildlife Sanctuary, Sailana Getaways
- Kharmour Wildlife Sanctuary, Sailana Tours & Things To Do
Kharmour Wildlife Sanctuary, Sailana , Ratlam
Hindi and English
About Kharmour Wildlife Sanctuary, Sailana
Sailana Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Sailana and Piploda blocks of Ratlam district of Madhya Pradesh (M.P) spread under the area of 13 sq.km .this place is a home to many bird species. The surroundings of this sanctuary comprises of several other tourist attractions of Ratlam, like the Kedareshwar Temple and the Cactus Garden. The best time to visit the place is between the months of July and September.
This place was built to protect and promote the rarest species of birds. Sailana sanctuary is the prime habitat for Kharmor – a lesser known florican .the sanctuary remains open for the tourist 6 to 10:30AM in the morning and 3 to 6 PM in the evening. The best season to visit the sanctuary is between July to September. This place can be a great experience to all the birdwatchers. The City of Ratlam provides many bus services to visit the place. One can also avail the auto or taxi services to reach the destination. The nearby railway station is Ratlam Junction from where one can get buses or small vehicles like autos that helps in commutation. The nearest airport is Indore airport.
Freedom to make your own trip!
What you want, when you want and how you want.