Ladakh Bike Ride Group Tour 5 Nights and 6 Days ex. Leh
Cover Ladakh in the best way possible in the 6-day package which covers all major destinations and attractions of Ladakh including one night stay at Nubra and Pangong Lake and is the best value for the money you spend.
- Experience Ladakh in the comfort of well-maintained bikes.
- Covers all major destinations in Ladakh.
- Value for Money.
- Breakfast & Dinners are included.
- Standard Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable standard hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
Route:Leh - Nubra - Pangong Lake - Leh
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
- Day 1: Arrival in Leh
- Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing | 90 KM exploration
- Day 3: Ride from Leh to Nubra | 160 KM / 2-3 Hours
- Day 4: Ride from Nubra to Pangong Lake | 150 KM / 3-4 Hours
- Day 5: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh | 160 KM / 5-6 Hours
- Day 6: Departure from Leh
Day 1: Arrive Leh Arrive at Leh airport 3505 meters / 11567 feet.
- You will have to report to the pre-booked hotel in Leh.
- You may relax for the first half and then after lunch if suitable take a walk to the local bazaar in Leh.
- Have your lip-smacking dinner and stay overnight at the hotel in Leh.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing | 90 KM exploration
- On the second day, you would be exploring Leh in a private air-conditioned vehicle post a wholesome breakfast. The following places would be covered during the course of the tour.
- Ladakh Hall of Fame.
- Magnetic Hill.
- Gurudwara Shri Pathhar Sahib.
- Confluence of Zanskar and Indus.
- Post completion of the tour you will be dropped back to your hotel in Leh.
Day 3: Ride from Leh to Nubra | 160 KM / 2-3 Hours
- After an early morning breakfast, you will be driven to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass (18,380ft) the world’s highest motorable road and gateway to Siachen Glacier, the views from the top of the pass are amazing.
- Visit Diskit Monastery (118 km) founded by Lama Sherab Zangpo in 1420 A.D.
- Check in at the hotel and after that, you will visit Hunder village (7 km from Diskit) and also watch the Double-Humped Bactrian Camel Safari in sand dunes at Hunder.
- You will have your dinner and stay overnight at the hotel in Nubra.
Day 4: Ride from Nubra to Pangong to | 150 KM / 4-5 Hours
- On the fourth day, after early breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500ft), a 4-5 hours drive one way.
- This famous blue brackish saltwater lake is 5-6 km in width and around 134 km in length with 75 per cent of its running the other side of the Indo China Border.
- You will be having your dinner and be staying overnight near Pangong Lake.
Day 5: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh | 160 KM / 5-6 Hours
- On the morning of the seventh day, have breakfast at your camps in Pangong.
- Post breakfast you may proceed for your journey back to Leh, en route you will cross Chang-La pass which is the world’s 2nd Highest motorable road.
- You will also cover Thiksey Monastery on the way back to Leh. Upon your arrival in Leh, you may enjoy the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stays will be arranged at the hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Departure from Leh
- On the sixth day, head to your onward destination.
- Royal Enfield 350cc.
- Fuel for the bike as per the mentioned itinerary (Leh to Leh).
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast (From day-2 to day-6).
- Dinner (From day-1 to day-5).
- Back-up/support vehicle for the tour.
- Guest luggage to be carried in the support vehicle.
- Helmet for rider and pillion.
- Mechanic support during the tour.
- Road captain.
- Certificates of participation.
- Permits and local association fees.
- Oxygen cylinder and First Aid kit.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 75% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 19320 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.