Off-roading & Camping Trip to Bijli Mahadev via Kais Wildlife Sanctuary (premium experience)
Located 22 km from Kullu across the river Beas, the Bijli Mahadev is 3 Kms from "Chansari" village. From there, one has to trek or take a 4x4 uphill. We will, however, be in our tough 4X4 vehicles and reach an exotic camping site there.
- Off Roading in a 4X4 vehicle to Bijli Mahadev (50 km).
- Camping at an exotic location, Bijli Mahadev.
- Drive through Kais Wildlife Sanctuary.
The meadows and the temple are so grand and formidable, it becomes difficult to put the camera back in the case.
Bijli Mahadev, named after the miracle that occurs here, is one of the most sacred and revered temples of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The temple of Lord Shiva - Bijli Mahadev is constructed in the ancient architectural style called "Kash". There is an ancient” Shiva - Lingam” in the heart of the temple and atop the temple is a staff. Bijli Mahadev is located at an altitude of about 2,460m in the Kullu Valley.
Day 1: Naggar - Jana - Mati Kochar - Solah Tanki - Bijli Mahadev - Overnight Camping
- You will have to report at Naggar at your selected time slot.
- Upon your arrival, you will be undergoing a small introductory session with the team.
- Post which you will be driven for about 40 kilometres on a 4X4 vehicle with packed lunch to Bijli Mahadev.
- You will be crossing the serene valleys of Jana, Mati Kochar and Solah Tankia and also the Kais Dhar Wildlife Sanctuary en route Bijli Mahadev.
- The mesmerizing nature will for sure enchant you, you will be stopping for lunch at a selected scenic spot.
- Upon your arrival in Bijli Mahadev, you will be camping overnight and relax in the scenic setting.
- Dinner will be served in the camps.
Day 2: Bijli Mahadev - Naggar
- On the second day, you will enjoy a scenic sunrise and a nice warm breakfast and be going to the Bijli Mahadev Temple.
- After you have enjoyed the panoramic views of the Parvati and the Kullu Valley from the peak, you will be going back to Naggar on your 4X4.
- Your tour will be ending with a drop back to Naggar.
- Transportation charges
- Service of a certified guide
- 1 Night's Accommodation in the camps
- All meals during the camp (Veg) (2 lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast)
- Forest Permits
- First aid kit
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Some of our own trek leaders are qualified, experienced ladies. All treks are extremely safe for ladies and we have a lot of solo clients who are ladies.
There are no doctors on the trek; however our trek leaders are experienced in first aid and basic medical protocols.
Our thoroughly researched itineraries are designed to offer you access to some of the world\'s best-kept secrets. We have personally explored the destinations we offer with in-depth knowledge that goes towards making your experience more than worth your while. However, at times due factors beyond any one’s control, situations may arise which can pose a challenge to the safety and security of the group members. To minimize any negative impact, we subscribe strictly to “Safety Protocol” which is an intensive and comprehensive compilation of safety and security measures undertaken to ensure a seamless and safe experience for its guests. There are factors which are controllable and attention to them ensures lower risks and toned down consequences.
You need to carry an original ID card and a photograph.
Our trip will start from the base camp in Haripur, 14 km short of Manali. If you are travelling by Volvo bus, you are requested to de-board at the Patlikuhal bus stand and we will receive you from there and drive you to the base camp
The water during the trip is fresh and it is recommended to carry your personal reusable water bottles and filters as well.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3620 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.