Adventure Island Water Sports and Cruise in Goa
Water Sports during Monsoons in Goa
Water sports on beach remain shut during the much of Monsoon season and begin only in October. This does not mean you cannot indulge in water sports in Goa during this time. To give the adventure of water sports you are seeking, we take you to Diwar, the beautiful island of Goa, a hidden gem rarely on a tourist’s itinerary. The beautiful tranquil backwaters of Diwar, make it a perfect spot for water sports of all kinds in this package.
We will be boarding from Britona jetty and after cruising for about 30 min, we reach Diwar Island. Whilst this cruise you will see the rich backwaters of Diwar. Our friendly staff will make sure you have a good time onboard the cruise. Beverages and light snacks are offered on boat. Once on the island you can indulge in an array of water sports activities like Jet ski, Banana ride, Bumper ride, Zorbing and Kayaking.
Don't feel let down if you are at Goa during the mansoons. This package make up for what you missed at the beaches
- 1 Hour boat cruise
- 2 Pint Beers per person, Chips, Soft drinks, Water Bottles
- Feel the Excitement of riding on a Jet Ski and other activities
- Indulge in water sports in tranquil environment of Diwar Island
- Jet Ski (1 minute round)
- Bumper Ride (2.5 minutes)
- Banana Ride (10 minutes)
- Zorbing (5 minutes)
- Kayaking (30 minutes)
- 1 Hour Boat Cruise on the Mandovi River
- 3 beers per person
- 2 Pattice / Veg puff per person
- Soft drinks
- Lunch Biryani( Veg/ Non- Veg)
- Children of age group 10 years and above will be charged full rate.
- Children below 10 years are not allowed to do Water Sports Activities due to safety reasons.
- You must be 18 and above (with a valid ID proof) to rent equipment like – Jet skis, surf boards, wind surfs, kayaks, etc., however children below 18 can ride along with instructors.
- Only children over 50 pounds and 10 Years of age accompanied with a written permission from their parent/legal guardian are allowed to ride with an adult.
- Our professional staff caters to beginners and professionals alike. We ensure to make you as comfortable and confident as we can before we send you out on your own.
- It is advisable to dress for comfort – Swimming costumes, shorts, or any light drip-n-dry clothing for the water is great. Heavy clothing like jeans & saris are not permitted for safety reasons.
- By Indian law every passenger riding a personal water-vehicle must wear a life-vest.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Narvekar Boat Jetty, Britona