2 Day Mumbai Sightseeing Tour from Pune
In this two day tour that starts from Pune discover Mumbai’s famous beaches, magnificent architecture, and historic monuments.
- Comprehensive 2 Day tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See the Gateway of India, overlooking the Harbour and choose to visit Elephanta caves if you wish
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many its the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all, it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- Your tour will start with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits at your specified time slot.
- Upon your arrival in Mumbai, you may choose to visit from the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Victoria Terminus
- Gateway of India
- Leopold Cafe
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Mani Bhavan or Prince of Wales Museum
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Upon completion of the first day's tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Mumbai city limits.
- On the second day your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel in Mumbai and you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Film City or Siddhivinayak Temple (only one possible)
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- Juhu Beach
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Band Stand, Bandra
- After the completion of your tour, you will be driven back to Pune to your hotel/residence.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with the driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Pune address/ Pune Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of 500 km in 2 days, which much more than sufficient for the whole tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6300 Per Vehicle