2 Day Mumbai Sightseeing Tour from Pune
English, Hindi and Marathi
In this Two Day tour that starts from Pune discover Mumbai’s famous beaches, magnificent architecture and historic monuments on this private Two Day tour of Mumbai city starting and ending in Pune.
- Morning Pick-up from Pune (Residence or Hotel)
- Comprehensive 2 Day tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See the Gateway of India, overlooking the Harbour and choose to visit Elephanta caves if you wish
- Pick-up from Pune
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Victoria Terminus
- Gateway of India
- Leopold Cafe
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Mani Bhavan or Prince of Wales Museum
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Film City or Siddhivinayak Temple (only one possible)
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- Juhu Beach
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Band Stand, Bandra
- Drive back to Pune
* This is not a Guided Tour
- All transportation using private air-conditioned hatchback/sedan or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Pune address/ Pune Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of 500 KMs in 2 days, which much more than sufficient for the whole tour.
- Usage of vehicle for upto 10.00 PM (Night charges - Rs. 200 would be applicable otherwise)
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Night charges - Rs. 200 applicable if used between 10PM - 5AM.
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- There is a time limit of 500 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- 500 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 10/KM for Sedan
- 13/KM for SUV
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
- If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
95 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
92 travellers found this helpful
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
61 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.