Ahmedabad Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham & Adalaj Stepwell
In this full-day sightseeing tour of Ahmedabad, you will visit Sidi Saiyed's Mosque, Hathee Singh Jain Temple Adalaj Stepwell, and the famous Akshardham Temple.
Ahmedabad Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- Take a tour of the most famous tourist's attractions of Ahmedabad such as Akshardham & Adalaj Stepwell
- Travel in the comfort of a private comfortable car with an experienced chauffeur.
- Discover historic Ahmadabad during a perfectly planned Ahmedabad one day tour
- Experience architectural beauty and culture of the beautiful city on this Hassle-free sightseeing tour.
Ahmedabad Sightseeing Day Trip Overview
City of Modern Fabrics or a Paradise for shopping, Ahmedabad is the largest city in Gujarat. This city is mainly known for its textile industries. The unique traditional way of tie and dye fabrics grabs everyone’s attention. Ahmedabad is rich in its traditional food. Apart from this ethnicity, there are so many places to visit in Ahmedabad.
International Kite festival is one of the most popular events held in Ahmedabad and must part of your bucket list. It falls on the month of January and the best time to be amazed by the colourful and artistic skies.
Ahmedabad Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
- Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Ahmedabad city limits at your specified time slot.
- You visit the following suggested places:
- Siddi Saiyed's Mosque (the cultural symbol of Ahmedabad city): Siddi Syed Mosque is the most famous mosque of Ahmedabad which was built in 1573 and is famous for beautifully carved ten stone latticework windows (jalis) on the side and rear arches. The whole monument is covered with carvings and sculptures that combining Indo-Islamic patterns and designs. This is one of the most visited tourist attraction in Ahmedabad city.
- Hutheesing Jain Temple (The oldest Jain temple in Ahmedabad famous for its carving): Hutheesing Temple is a relatively newer creation, constructed in 1848. It is famous for its architecture, neatly carved in the pillars and beautiful carvings on temple walls.
- Sabarmati Ashram: located on banks of Sabarmati river and set up in 1917 by Mahatma Gandhi this place played an important role in India’s freedom movement.
- After the temple visit, we start for outskirts of the city and stop on the way for lunch at a place of your choice.
- After lunch, we proceed to Adalaj Stepwell to see unique stepwell in Adalaj village. Adalaj Stepwell as it is famously known as Adalaj ni vav was built by King Rana Veer Singh in 1498 and is an intricately carved 5-story deep step-well. Adalaj Vav from inside is octagonal well shaft constructed to store drinkable water.
- After Adlaj stepwell, we start for Akshardham Temple. Akshardham Temple takes 2-4 hours or more to see the whole complex.
- Once you have seen it you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Ahmedabad.
Adalaj Stepwell is about 10 kilometres from Gandhinagar and 20 km from Ahmedabad. Akshardham Temple is about 30 km from Ahmedabad and 7 km from Gandhinagar.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Ahmedabad city hotel/residence
- Airport pick up is available please select add-on while booking
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 100KM & 10 hours (Extra hours and kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2530 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.