Tosh Trek with Camping in Kasol
2 Nights/3 Days
2 to 12 people
Hindi & English
A combination of riverside camping and trek to Tosh is what makes the activity a great experience. Tosh valley trek is a popular short trek in the Parvati Valley, also the that take some longer and high altitude treks like the Pin Parvati Trek and Animal Pass Trek. Tosh trek trail starts in a narrow valley but opens up to several beautiful meadows. The Tosh valley trek takes you to the beautiful view of Tosh Glacier and snowcapped peaks Papakura (6451m) & White Sail (6446m)
Total duration: 2 nights - 3 days
Trek duration: 1 night - 2 days
Total trek distance: up to 12 km
Starting & ending point: Kasol
Day 1: Report at Kasol Riverside Camps
Report at the riverside camps after your journey from your destination. Settle in and explore the camp side and relax by the river is you wish. Early evenings can be spent exploring Kasol market, cafes around. If you wish you can take the local bus to visit Manikarn Sahib Gurudwara (5km from Kasol).
Later in the evening, enjoy the beautiful sunset and conversations around the bonfire.
Day 2: Kasol - Barsheni - Tosh | 5 km trek - 3-4 Hrs
We will start early, after the breakfast at the camp, we the transport to Barsheni that's where our trek will start from. At the beginning of the trek, the trail leads us through a narrow trail before opening to a beautiful meadow. From here you will get the great views of the snow-covered peaks of the Parvati valley. Evening time under the open skies and bonfire, things couldn't get better.
Dinner and overnight stay in camps/homestay.
Day 3: Tosh - Barsheni - Kasol | 5 km trek - 3-4 Hrs
Wake up to the magnificent views of the mighty Himalayas. After breakfast, we follow the trail to reach Barsheni and from there to Kasol. The trip ends here with stories to go back share with friends and family.
- One night stay in riverside camps at Kasol
- Experienced trek guide for the trek
- One night stay in Tosh camps/homestay
- Meals: 2 breakfast and 2 dinner
- Transportation to & from Barsheni in public transport
- Bonfire during stay in Kasol (subject to availability and weather)
- Any meals other than specified in the program
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness.
- Transportation cost other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any extra things ordered at Hotel/Camps other than specified in package inclusions.
- Anything not specified n the "Inclusions"
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There are no direct buses from Delhi/Chandigarh to Kasol. You need to get down at Bhunter and take a local bus/taxi which takes 45-60 minutes to reach Kasol. Exact reporting location of Base Camp in Kasol is emailed to you and easy to reach.
73 travellers found this helpful
₹ 2390 Per Person