Bubblemaker - Scuba Diving for Kids
Let your child see what it’s like to breath underwater just like their parents? Even better make it a family adventure vacation and go diving with your kids and create a great family album.
- Dive gear specifically designed to fit children ( 8 to 10 years)
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of Instructors
- Underwater Videos & Photographs included
This PADI Bubblemaker program allows children above 8 years of age to breathe underwater and swim in shallow water above corals and experience the thrills of Scuba Diving.
Our specialist children's Instructor works individually with your child to train them with the scuba diving equipment and explains to them how to breathe underwater. After training session, kids go diving accompanied by their personal Instructor. It’s fun, easy and completely safe!!
- The kids along with the parents are requested to report at Havelock harbor, we proceed with training session
- A 15 minute session where instructor will explain to kids how to breathe and move underwater.
- Transfer to dive site
- After dive we come back to reporting location
- Specialist child instructor
- Dive suits, fins, diving kits and all required diving equipment
- Guides, escorts, safety demonstration
- DVD copy of 20-22 pics and 8-10 minutes of video coverage
- Mineral water
- Light refreshments
- Transfer to the dive sites
- Training before the dive
- One dive
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No it is not dangerous. Scuba diving is a safe and fun activity to be enjoyed with family & friends. Just follow the instruction & safety guidelines.
65 travellers found this helpful
If you can not remove your glasses and dive then the best option is to wear soft contact lenses and dive.
63 travellers found this helpful
Yes advance online booking is mandatory. On most days especially on weekends, we get fully booked well in advance.
59 travellers found this helpful
No, it is not as our trained personnel have the expertise to cater to beginners as well as experienced divers.
52 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.