Tosh and Kutla Village Trek from Kasol
Embark on a trek to Tosh, a beautiful village and also explore Kutla village with a stay at a backpacker's hostel at Kasol and camps at Tosh.
- Explore the beauty of Tosh village with an experienced guide.
- Witness the glorified views of hilly areas of Parvati valley.
- Enjoy the scenic trail to Kutla village and get a chance to interact with the locals.
Kasol, a beautiful village nestled well within the foothills of The Great Himalayas, is located at 1580 m above sea level in Kullu district, in Himachal Pradesh. We welcome you to explore and enjoy Kasol with us. For individuals looking for a comfortable stay along with an adventure. Stay at a super comfortable hostel in Kasol and also take a trek to Tosh on the 2nd day. Tosh village one of the last villages in the Parvati Valley. Located alongside the Parvati river, Tosh is well hidden amongst the tall pine trees. It's a 5-6 km trek to Tosh along a scenic trail for an estimated 2 to 3 hours. Staring of the trail is narrow but as you continue the trail opens up to the lush green meadow. You get some amazing views of the Pin Parvati Pass.
Day 1: Reach Kasol and visit Manikaran Gurudwara.
- You are requested to report at the hostel in Kaosl by 11:00 AM, which is located near to the city centre.
- After freshening up, you can walk down to Kasol village to grab Israeli food or local food.
- You will meet the trip coordinator at the city centre for a 3-hour Manikaran Gurudwara tour.
- Reach back to the hostel and later you can enjoy with other travellers around the bonfire or can make themselves comfortable in the cosy rooms.
- Delicious vegetarian dinner is served to you around 9:00 PM and rest for the day.
Day 2: Trek to Tosh and Kutla village
- After having breakfast around 9:00 AM, start the journey from Kasol to Barsheni at your own expenses.
- You will meet the trekking guide at Barsheni and start the trek here.
- It is 5-6 km trek to Tosh along the scenic trail for an estimated 2-3 hours.
- The trail will be narrow in the beginning and later opens up to the lush green meadow.
- Reach the campsite by 3:00 PM and we take a small break to relax and enjoy the snacks at the campsite.
- Later, you head to explore Kutla village which is 3 KM ahead of Tosh.
- Get a chance to interact with locals and walk back to the campsite at Tosh.
- Have hot served dinner and rest for the day.
Day 3: Trek back to Kasol.
- Have a hearty breakfast at 8:00 AM and spend time exploring Tosh village, which is the last village in Parvati Valley.
- At 10:00 AM, you will check out from the camps of Tosh and start the trek back to Barsheni.
- Drive from Barsheni to Kasol to end the trip.
- Accommodation on day 1 & 2 - Kasol in hostel, Kheerganga: in camps or homestay
- Couples will be offered a room at twin sharing basis (subject to availability)
- Meals ( 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners)
- Guide fee, forest permits
- First aid
- Camping equipment: Camps & Sleeping bag
- Transport from Kasol to Barsheni & back (Local public mode of transport)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3999 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.