The KTK - Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Circuit
Trek to Rudranaag and Kheerganga to get the best views of Parvati valley and stay in a comfortable hostel.
- Trek to Rudranaag and Kheerganaga with an expert guide.
- Visit the last village in the region of Parvati valley
The KTK circuit, a perfect getaway for beginners looking for an adventurous trek in the lower Himalayas, is widely popular for its dense pine forests, natural hot water springs (Manikaran & Kheerganga), waterfalls (Rudranag), short hikes, serene villages (Kalga, Pulga, Tulga) and the valley’s natural beauty. The crisp mountain air coupled with delicious Himachali & Israeli food with the smell of burning herbs coursing through the otherwise unpolluted air makes Kasol the so-called “Amsterdam of India”
Day 1: Reach Kasol and visit Manikaran Gurudwara.
- You are requested to report at the hostel in Kaosl by 11:00 AM, which is located near to the city centre.
- After freshening up, you can walk down to Kasol village to grab Israeli food or local food.
- You will meet the trip coordinator at the city centre for a 3-hour Manikaran Gurudwara tour.
- Reach back to the hostel and later you can enjoy with other travellers around the bonfire or can make themselves comfortable in the cosy rooms.
- Delicious vegetarian dinner is served to you around 9:00 PM and rest for the day.
Day 2: Trek from Kasol to Rudranaag
- After having breakfast around 9:00 AM, start the journey from Kasol to Barsheni at your own expenses.
- You will meet the trekking guide at Barsheni and start the trek here.
- Traversing through dense pine forests and enjoy the serene views of the mountains.
- Trek for 4 hours to reach Rudranaag and you can visit a temple and a waterfall.
- Reach the campsite and unwind in nature's lap to end the day after the dinner in the camps.
Day 3: Trek from Rudranaag to Kheerganga and Tosh
- Have early breakfast by 8:00 AM and start the trek from Rudranaag to Kheerganga.
- Trek to Kheerganga would take 3 hours to reach, which is the most popular place in the Parvati Valley.
- Take a dip in the hot water springs of Kheerganga after a tiring walk to energise for the day.
- After spending a few hours, trek down to Barsheni along with the guide.
- Drive to Tosh village to reach a homestay and have hot served dinner.
- Rest for the day after a tiring trek.
Day 4: Trip ends in Tosh
- Wake up in the last valley of Parvati valley, which is located at one of the extreme edge and an altitude of 7900 feet.
- Have a healthy breakfast and you can laze around the homestay or you can choose to explore the village on your own.
- Check out from homestay by 11:00 AM to end the trip with a lot of cherished memories.
- Stay in hostel and homestays
- All meals ( 3 breakfasts & 3 dinners)
- Expert trek leader and guide
- Forest permit charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5499 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.