Bir-Billing Paragliding and Camp Stay
Looking for a weekend get-away from Delhi and not sure where to go, what to do?
This trip with optional Trekking & Paragliding in Bir-Billing near Dharmshala is the perfect weekend getaway trip that you would find. Bir Billing is one of the best spots in the world for paragliding and has been home to Paragliding World Cup. On this trip we take care of all your transportation, stay, meals and adventure activities, all you have to do is do the booking and pack your bags (keep them light)
- Pick-up and drop from bus drop point at Bir
- Drive to Billing or Guide Trek to Billing
- Enjoy Camp Stay in Billing
- 20-30 Minutes paragliding from Billing to Bir (included)
Day 1: Arrival in Bir & trek to Billing - Overnight Camp Stay at Billing
- Arrival in Bir. Pick-up from bus stand and drive to Billing. Here you gain the height from 4500 feet to 10,500 feet.
- Evening tea and snacks
- Dinner and overnight camping in Billing – Take-off site for Paragliding.
Day 2: Departure from Bir
- After safety briefing by pilot, you take a paragliding flight of 20 to 30 mins with certified pilot. Fly down at landing site - Chougan area of Bir. This ends your trek and paragliding activity. Evening is free to visit Monastries, Tea Gardens and Deer Park.
- Catch a bus from Bir to Delhi (Bus ticket availabile as add-on)
- Meals (1 Breakfast & 1 Dinner at Billing Take Off Site Camps)
- Overnight Stay at Billing take off site Camps on twin/triple sharing basis
- Camps & Local Guides
- Transfers bir bus stand to base camp
- Paragliding session (Add-on at extra cost)
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies. However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- No Check-in to the Traveler/Volvo without Full Payment Confirmation
- No Check-in without valid Govt approved ID. Your id will be checked before Check-in.
- No detours will be made for picking up/dropping people.
- Departure time is given and is fixed. You have to report by that time. It's on you to update your status to trip coordinator. Anyone missing the check-in will not be entertained for refund etc and it will not be Operator’s responsibility. We will try to call you twice before departure. Any phone not getting connected will not be Operator’s responsibility.
- Timings are sacrosanct. Two times follow up will be done on phone. If we are unable to reach/we do not get a communication, we will be departing. No refund will be made for late arrival no matter what the reason for the delay is.
- We request not to travel with heavy luggage only light luggage or bags are allowed.
- Management shall not take responsibility of missing items during trip, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewellery, cash and other etc.
- All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the participants will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- We do not allow drinking during the expedition. Anyone found drunk at the time of expedition will be refused entry and no amount will be refunded. Operator also reserves the right to discontinue your trip at any point on the grounds of misconduct.
- We entertain only those persons at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances until communicated through email at email@example.com
- We reserve the right to revoke services of anyone not following the instructions of our guide during an activity.
- We reserve to right for cancellation in case someone misbehaves under influence of alcohol
₹ 3390 Per Person