Bir-Billing Paragliding and Camp Stay
This trip with optional Trekking & Paragliding in Bir-Billing near Dharamshala is the perfect weekend getaway trip that you would find.
- Pick-up and drop from bus drop point at Bir
- Drive to Billing or guided trek to Billing
- Enjoy Camp Stay in Billing
- 20-30 minutes paragliding from Billing to Bir (included)
Bir Billing is one of the best spots in the world for paragliding and has been home to Paragliding World Cup. On this trip we take care of all your transportation, stay, meals and adventure activities, all you have to do is do the booking and pack your bags (keep them light).
Day 1: Arrival in Bir & trek to Billing - Overnight Camp Stay at Billing
- After your arrival in Bir, you will be picked up from the bus stand and be driven to Billing. Here you gain the height from 4500 feet to 10,500 feet.
- Post-arrival you will be enjoying a warm cup of evening tea and snacks.
- Later in the night warm dinner will be served and you will enjoy overnight camping in Billing.
Day 2: Departure from Bir
- On the second day after safety briefing by the pilot, you take a paragliding flight of 20 to 30 mins with a certified pilot.
- You will be flying down at landing site at Chougan area of Bir.
- This ends paragliding activity.
- In the evening you are free to visit monasteries, tea gardens and Deer Park.
- Catch a bus from Bir to Delhi (Bus ticket available as an add-on).
- Meals (1 Breakfast & 1 Dinner at Billing Take Off Site Camps)
- Overnight stay at Billing take off-site camps on twin/triple sharing basis
- Camps & local Guides
- Transfers bir bus stand to base camp
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 3390 Per Person