Scuba Diver 2 Day Course at Havelock
English and Hindi
PADI Scuba Diver course is a 2 day course and allows you to enjoy the beauty of the aquatic world and learning necessary skills to get the most out of your diver training at the same time. For those of you with limited time this is the best way to get a certification card without committing too much of time.
The Scuba Diver course consists of the three modules - academics, confined water dives and open water dives. On completion of this course you will receive a certification card
Duration: 2 days
Prerequisites: None (No prior scuba experience required)
Swimming skills: Required
Min. age: 10 yrs for Junior SD / 15 yrs for SD
It is suitable for the occasional holiday diver and can be upgraded to the full Open Water course at any PADI dive center.
- Professional Instructor.
- All SSI / PADI training materials.
- All Scuba dive equipment
- Weights and tanks
- Water onboard
- PADI Certification card
- Pick-up/Drop from Hotel
Spoken languages: English
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip
- For safety purposes, please follow the guidelines given by the instructors
If you wish to cancel your holiday, written notification must be given to the Company by the Lead Client. The date of cancellation will be the date the Company receives this written notice. In the event of cancellation by you, the following cancellation charges will be payable: -
- 90–61 days prior to departure 15% of total package price forfeited
- 60–31 days prior to departure: 25% of total package price forfeited
- 30–14 days prior to departure: 30% of total package price forfeited
- 13–7 days prior to departure: 50% of total package price forfeited
- Within 7 days departure: NO REFUND
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No it is not dangerous. Scuba diving is a safe and fun activity to be enjoyed with family & friends. Just follow the instruction & safety guidelines.
65 travellers found this helpful
If you can not remove your glasses and dive then the best option is to wear soft contact lenses and dive.
63 travellers found this helpful
Beginning scuba divers stay shallower than 18 meters/60 feet and because of the bright colors and warm water, the most popular diving stays above 12 meters/40 feet. Certified divers get to experience depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters.
Yes advance online booking is mandatory. On most days especially on weekends, we get fully booked well in advance.