10-Hour Custom Sightseeing Tour of Chennai
This private 8-hour custom tour of Chennai allows you to choose wherever you want to go and what you want to do for your day of sightseeing.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Visit the famous Marina beach, Burma beach and Valluvar Kottham.
- Visit the popular sites of Chennai to experience the mix of the old and new.
Connect with us Live by Clicking on 'Chat' or Whatsapp Click Here
On this 8-hour tour, you can choose to visit a variety of locations throughout Chennai which includes the best places to see, eat and shop. You will be accompanied by an experienced driver who knows the city like the back of his hand. This tour is fully customized so you can decide which locations you want to go to and what you want to do.
Start your private tour after meeting your personal chauffeur at your hotel. Enjoy the services of a comfortable air-conditioned car for 8 hours (or 80 km) within Chennai city limits.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel or residence at the pickup location.
- We recommend the below-mentioned landmarks of the city, guests are free to visit any other place which might not be in the list:
- Fort St. George- Fort St George in the 17th-century fort built by British in the city of Madras, the modern city of Chennai. (Timings - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Entrance Charges- Rs. 5 per person for Indians, Rs. 100 per person for Foreign Tourists)
- Burma Bazaar- is an actual sort of grey market run by Burmese (Myanmar) refugees living in Chennai. (Timings - 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM)
- Government Museum- The second oldest museum in India, the Government Museum or Madras Museum showcases human history and culture. (Timings - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Entrance Charges- Rs. 15 for Adults and Rs. 10 for Children for Indians and Rs. 250 for Adults and Rs.125 for Children for Foreign Tourists)
- Valluvar Kottam- is the most recognizable monument in Chennai and dedicated to the classical Tamil poet, Thiruvalluvar. (Timings - 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM)
- Santhome Cathedral- is a 16th-century beautiful cathedral built by Portuguese and later restored by the British. (Timings - 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM)
- Kapaleeswarar Temple- Kapaleeshwarar Temple is a 7th century Shiva temple with a huge gopuram built in typical Dravidian architectural. (Timings - 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Light House- The Madras Light House on famous Marina Beach in Chennai stands facing the Bay of Bengal. (Timings - 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
- Marina Beach- It is a natural beach famed to be the longest natural beach in the world.
- The driver will drop the guests back to the hotel at the end.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Chennai hotel/residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- 10 hours and 100 KM of usage as per the itinerary (Extra hours and kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours, you need to book your hotels yourself.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3450 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.