Bijli Mahadev Trek
- Kullu to Kullu
- Unmatchable view from the summit
- Camp amidst the cosy mountain climate
- Enjoy toothsome local cuisine
- Meals - Day-1: Packed lunch & fresh dinner - Day-2: Fresh breakfast
- Transport from Kullu and back
- Accommodation in tents (twin/triple sharing basis)
- Sleeping mattress, sleeping bags
- Service of professional guide
- Porters to carry common luggage
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
An expert qualified Trek leader is assigned to lead every trek. Along with support staff, guides, cooks and porters accompany you during the trek. Post booking all details including trip coordinator details are shared on booking voucher on email and app.
3 travellers found this helpful
No, you do not need to buy any advanced snow shoes for this trek. All you require are a good pair of trekking shoes. You can opt for water resistant trekking shoes. Do carry along sufficient number of spare socks. Woolen socks are optional though.
2 travellers found this helpful
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu and Manali. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3050 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.