Bijli Mahadev Trek
Kullu 1 Nights/2 Days 81 people interested today
Easy Online Booking
1 Nights/2 Days
Join In Group
4 to 15 people
Add To Wishlist
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Trek to the shrine of Bijli Mahadev relish the beauty of Kullu adorned in mist clouds and lush green valleys. Depending on the time of your trek, a meadow of green grass or foots of snow will receive you, choose which side of Manali you want to experience, the spring or the one blanketed in snow! No matter what you choose, this part of earth will smell sweet the same throughout the calendar. The Mystery of Bijli Mahadev temple and the view from there is more than enough to spark your wanderlust and curiosity.
- Kullu to Kullu
- Unmatchable view from the summit
- Camp amidst the cosy mountain climate
- Enjoy toothsome local cuisine
Day Wise Itinerary
Day-1: Report at Kullu Camps at 10 am and head to Bijli Mahadev (estimated time 4-5 hours)
Take an overnight bus to reach Kullu by 9 am. After reporting at the Kullu basecamps, group will be briefed about the day and from Kullu we start your road journey to trek starting point (Kullu-Haripur-Naggar-Jana). Jana will be our trek starying point for Bijli Mahadev. The trail goes through thick forest of Kais Wildlife Sanctuary. The trail is slightly demanding at places but offers you the amazing views. We camp overnight in open meadows around Bijli Mahadev.
Day-2: Bijli Mahadev to Kullu
After breakfast we will have some time to explore the surrounding area. From here you can see the top view of the confluence (Sangam) of the 2 mighty rivers, Parvati and Beas River. After spending some time absorbing the beauty, it'll be time for us to start our trek back. The trek end upon reaching Kullu camps.
- Meals - Day-1: Packed lunch & fresh dinner - Day-2: Fresh breakfast
- Transport from Kullu and back
- Accommodation in tents (twin/triple sharing basis)
- Sleeping mattress, sleeping bags
- Service of professional guide
- Porters to carry common luggage
- Any activity which is not the part of inclusions
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies. However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- Please carry a valid photo ID per member
- Departure time is given and is fixed. You have to report by that time. It's on you to update your status to trip coordinator. Anyone missing the check-in will not be entertained for refund etc and it will not be Operator’s responsibility. We will try to call you twice before departure. Any phone not getting connected will not be Operator’s responsibility.
- Timings are fixed. Two times follow up will be done on phone. If we are unable to reach/we do not get a communication, we will be departing. No refund will be made for late arrival no matter what the reason for the delay might be.
- We request not to travel with heavy luggage only light luggage or bags are allowed.
- Management shall not take responsibility of missing items during trip, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewellery, cash and other etc.
- All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the participants will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- We do not allow drinking during the expedition. Anyone found drunk at the time of expedition will be refused entry and no amount will be refunded. Operator also reserves the right to discontinue your trip at any point on the grounds of misconduct.
- We entertain only those persons at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances until communicated through email at email@example.com
- We reserve the right to revoke services of anyone not following the instructions of our guide during an activity.
- We reserve to right for cancellation in case someone misbehaves under influence of alcohol
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
No Convenience Charge!
₹ 3500 (13% OFF)
₹ 3050 Per Person
₹ 3050 Per Person