Unexplored Kutla Village trek Via Tosh
1 Nights/2 Days
2 to 20 people
Hindi & English
Kulta Village – Hidden Treasure in Parvati Valley
Hiding amidst the mountains, the less treaded, Kulta is an offbeat village where you could enjoy the thriving raw nature hidden amongst the mountains. A two hour trek through the narrow trail from tosh will unravel into a green meadow, the Kulta Village, surrounded by the snow covered Himalayas looking down at you. This village is like a treasure Himalayan peaks hid for their eyes only but spare some sweat and enjoy the fresh air and splendid views of this unexplored beauty all for yourself!
- Enjoy the virgin beauty of an offbeat location
- Spend a night in the valley with a gorgeous view of the Himalayas
- Experienced guide
- Enjoy the scrumptious local cuisine
Day 1: Report at Kasol - 10 am
After reporting at Kasol at 10am, the group departs to the trek start point Barsheni. From here the trek to Kutla is about 13 kms and takes 4-6 hours approximately. The trekking trails starts narrow but then opens up to feautiful meadow. Have your lunch at Waterfall café in Tosh. After lunch, we trek for 2 more hours to reach Kutla Village.After dinner spend some time with the group beside a campfire. Spend your night in camps
Day 2: Kutla - Barsheni - Kasol - 4 pm (estimated)
After breakfast, Start return journey from Kutla Village to reach Tosh, explore local village & cafes. After lunch we start our trek back to Barsheni and then Kasol.
- Store Room & Washroom facility available at Kasol
- Transfers from Kasol to Barsheni and back( Public transportation)
- Experienced Trek Guide for Kutla Village.
- Overnight stay in Kulta Campsite
- Dinner & Breakfast meals at Kutla
- Any meals other than specified in the program
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness.
- Transportation cost other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any extra things ordered at Hotel/Camps other than specified in package inclusions.
- Anything not specified n the "Inclusions"
- Accommodation will be given in Tosh in case of snowfall
- If you fail to join the tour OR report after the group has already departed OR leave it prior to its completion - No refund can be made. The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation house properties, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator cancellation fees.
- No Show: If you do not report on the day of your trek at the departure time, then it would be considered a No Show and no refund would be applicable.
- Cancellation due to landslide/Snowfall/bad weather
- If the tour is canceled/postponed due to landslide/snowfall/bad weather conditions/road blockade or any weather-related problems at the last moment, no refund would be made. If the road is blocked and guests miss a stay at next destination, the full cost of the hotel stay would be charged, in addition to the tariff of the hotel booked instantly by us for their emergency stay. However, guests can book and pay the hotel for emergency stay at their own expenses. If a particular destination is canceled at last moment, the full amount would be charged. This strict policy is applied as nature and its plays are beyond our control. This is a rare situation but can happen to anyone.