Unexplored Kutla Village trek Via Tosh
Kulta Village – Hidden Treasure in Parvati Valley
Hiding amidst the mountains, the less treaded, Kulta is an offbeat village where you could enjoy the thriving raw nature hidden amongst the mountains. A two hour trek through the narrow trail from tosh will unravel into a green meadow, the Kulta Village, surrounded by the snow covered Himalayas looking down at you. This village is like a treasure Himalayan peaks hid for their eyes only but spare some sweat and enjoy the fresh air and splendid views of this unexplored beauty all for yourself!
- Enjoy the virgin beauty of an offbeat location
- Spend a night in the valley with a gorgeous view of the Himalayas
- Experienced guide
- Enjoy the scrumptious local cuisine
Day 1: Report at Kasol - 10 am
After reporting at Kasol at 10am, the group departs to the trek start point Barsheni. From here the trek to Kutla is about 13 kms and takes 4-6 hours approximately. The trekking trails starts narrow but then opens up to feautiful meadow. Have your lunch at Waterfall café in Tosh. After lunch, we trek for 2 more hours to reach Kutla Village.After dinner spend some time with the group beside a campfire. Spend your night in camps
Day 2: Kutla - Barsheni - Kasol - 4 pm (estimated)
After breakfast, Start return journey from Kutla Village to reach Tosh, explore local village & cafes. After lunch we start our trek back to Barsheni and then Kasol.
- Store Room & Washroom facility available at Kasol
- Transfers from Kasol to Barsheni and back( Public transportation)
- Experienced Trek Guide for Kutla Village.
- Overnight stay in Kulta Campsite
- Dinner & Breakfast meals at Kutla
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1030 Per Person