Unexplored Kutla Village trek Via Tosh
Kulta Village – Hidden Treasure in Parvati Valley
Hiding amidst the mountains, the less treaded, Kulta is an offbeat village where you could enjoy the thriving raw nature hidden amongst the mountains. A two hour trek through the narrow trail from tosh will unravel into a green meadow, the Kulta Village, surrounded by the snow covered Himalayas looking down at you. This village is like a treasure Himalayan peaks hid for their eyes only but spare some sweat and enjoy the fresh air and splendid views of this unexplored beauty all for yourself!
- Enjoy the virgin beauty of an offbeat location
- Spend a night in the valley with a gorgeous view of the Himalayas
- Experienced guide
- Enjoy the scrumptious local cuisine
Day 1: Report at Kasol - 10 am
After reporting at Kasol at 10am, the group departs to the trek start point Barsheni. From here the trek to Kutla is about 13 kms and takes 4-6 hours approximately. The trekking trails starts narrow but then opens up to feautiful meadow. Have your lunch at Waterfall café in Tosh. After lunch, we trek for 2 more hours to reach Kutla Village.After dinner spend some time with the group beside a campfire. Spend your night in camps
Day 2: Kutla - Barsheni - Kasol - 4 pm (estimated)
After breakfast, Start return journey from Kutla Village to reach Tosh, explore local village & cafes. After lunch we start our trek back to Barsheni and then Kasol.
- Store Room & Washroom facility available at Kasol
- Transfers from Kasol to Barsheni and back( Public transportation)
- Experienced Trek Guide for Kutla Village.
- Overnight stay in Kulta Campsite
- Dinner & Breakfast meals at Kutla
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
An expert qualified Trek leader is assigned to lead every trek. Along with support staff, guides, cooks and porters accompany you during the trek. Post booking all details including trip coordinator details are shared on booking voucher on email and app.
2 travellers found this helpful
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu, Manali and Kasol. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places. ATM machine in Kasol are frequently found empty of cash though.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1030 Per Person