Day Hike to Vashisth Hot Springs & Jogini Water Falls
The blissful waterfalls, hot springs, apple orchards and the snow-capped Himalayas, experience all these pleasures offered by nature in a day, while you trek to Jogini Falls and Vashisth Hot Springs.
- Easy trek, suitable for first-time trekkers.
- Offbeat trek location.
- Company of an Expert Guide.
- Light refreshments available during the trek.
Make sure you have a sip of Himalayan Special ‘Maggie Tea’ to surprise your taste buds.
- You will have to report at the Vashisth Temple in the morning by 10:00 am.
- After the registration, start your trek by heading to Vashisth, famous for its hot springs.
- Here, you will get the chance to take a dip in the therapeutic waters that are believed to cure different types of diseases.
- During the day, you also get to visit the cascading Jogini Falls. A sight of the landform will refresh you for the journey ahead. This is the perfect opportunity for you to pose with your friends or family and click a few pictures.
- While you relax near the waterfalls, you will relish some packed lunch and then trek back to Vashisth Temple.
- Company of an experienced guide
- Water bottle
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits
- Packed Lunch
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manali is well connected with Delhi and Chandigarh. Best way to reach Kullu or Manali is via overnight bus from Delhi/Chandigarh. You can take semi-sleeper Volvo AC buses or normal sleeper buses. The bus journey take 11-13 hours to reach Kullu and a further 1 hour to reach Manali. Tickets should be booked online. We suggest you choose government run buses such as HPTDC and HRTC as they are seldom late and run as per schedule.
2 travellers found this helpful
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu and Manali. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1190 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.