Manali Jungle camping and Old Manali Tour
In winters, Manali feels like a different world. Once it snows, the entire landscape transforms into bright white wonderland. The treks and walks have a completely different feel as the green forest starts to sparkle in white. Indulge in different winter activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snow treks etc. We will unravel the real beauty of Manali to you. A lush green mountain landscape with pristine streams, high waterfalls, mystical lakes and healing hot springs. And that’s just the beginning.
A winter at Manali will turn out to be some of the best days in your life.
*Snow can be experienced towards the end of the December
- Stay at Kkoott – Himalayan Village Retreat
- Golden meadow snow hike
- Explore Manali and Old Manali
- Jungle camping & Bonfire
Day Wise Plan
Day-1: Walk The Wild - The Golden Meadow Hike With Angling/ Fishing: Day Camping And Bbq At Kkoott – Himalayan Village Retreat.
9:00 am: Pick up from Patlikuhal bus station, 14 kms before Manali bus station. Drive to basecamp in Haripur and relax for some time after Breakfast. On your checklist today is a short day hike: The Golden Meadow Hike. Trek through the snow covered Oak and Deodar forests with splendid views. Experience trout fishing in the Soyal Nala stream. Spend the day camping along with Jungle Style BBQ and feel snug and warm sitting by a bonfire on a chilly night. Dinner and overnight stay at the Kkoott – Himalayan Village Retreat.
Day-2: Explore Manali and Old Manali
After breakfast begin with your day's activities dedicated to exploring Manali. It begins with a walk to the Hadimba Devi temple - an ancient cave temple. The temple is adorned with an intricately carved wooden façade. Visit the monastery in Manali. Walk through Old Manali, which is literally another world in itself. Visit the Manu Temple, before sitting down to relax in one of the many cafes and restaurants which adorn the streets. After your day’s explorations around Old Manali, you can board the bus back to Delhi/Chandigarh.
- Jungle Camping at exotic locations (at Kkoot)
- Meals: Dinner & Breakfast
- Welcome drink and snacks on day of arrival
- Service of professional guide
- Equipment rent for all adventure activities included in the package (fishing)
- Charges of Instructor/Guide for each activity included in the package.
- All Transportation in Local Buses and Cabs
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.