Manali Jungle camping and Old Manali Tour
1 Nights/2 Days
English & Hindi
In winters, Manali feels like a different world. Once it snows, the entire landscape transforms into bright white wonderland. The treks and walks have a completely different feel as the green forest starts to sparkle in white. Indulge in different winter activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snow treks etc. We will unravel the real beauty of Manali to you. A lush green mountain landscape with pristine streams, high waterfalls, mystical lakes and healing hot springs. And that’s just the beginning.
A winter at Manali will turn out to be some of the best days in your life.
*Snow can be experienced towards the end of the December
- Stay at Kkoott – Himalayan Village Retreat
- Golden meadow snow hike
- Explore Manali and Old Manali
- Jungle camping & Bonfire
Day Wise Plan
Day-1: Walk The Wild - The Golden Meadow Hike With Angling/ Fishing: Day Camping And Bbq At Kkoott – Himalayan Village Retreat.
9:00 am: Pick up from Patlikuhal bus station, 14 kms before Manali bus station. Drive to basecamp in Haripur and relax for some time after Breakfast. On your checklist today is a short day hike: The Golden Meadow Hike. Trek through the snow covered Oak and Deodar forests with splendid views. Experience trout fishing in the Soyal Nala stream. Spend the day camping along with Jungle Style BBQ and feel snug and warm sitting by a bonfire on a chilly night. Dinner and overnight stay at the Kkoott – Himalayan Village Retreat.
Day-2: Explore Manali and Old Manali & Drive to Solang Valley
After breakfast begin with your day's activities dedicated to exploring Manali. It begins with a walk to the Hadimba Devi temple - an ancient cave temple. The temple is adorned with an intricately carved wooden façade. Visit the monastery in Manali. Walk through Old Manali, which is literally another world in itself. Visit the Manu Temple, before sitting down to relax in one of the many cafes and restaurants which adorn the streets. After your day’s explorations around Old Manali, you can board the bus back to Delhi/Chandigarh.
- Jungle Camping at exotic locations (at Kkoot)
- Meals: Dinner & Breakfast
- Welcome drink and snacks on day of arrival
- Service of professional guide
- Equipment rent for all adventure activities included in the package (fishing)
- Charges of Instructor/Guide for each activity included in the package.
- All Transportation in Local Buses and Cabs
- Any kind of entry fees charged
- Transportation to and from your city to Manali
- Charges for any activities or upgrading any activity.
- Incidental and medical expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Trekking programs in the Himalaya necessarily would not always run exactly as scheduled. Allow for unplanned long days or early camps due to weather disruptions or similar causes and for this trek in particular we strongly suggest keeping one extra day handy.
- All participants are recommended to have a travel insurance that covers trekking and wilderness travel.
- Wear shoes and clothes you are comfortable in and do not forget waterproof jackets and warm clothing. Avoid Denims.
- Do not litter the environment. Polythene and plastics are non-biodegradable and unhealthy for the environment and must not be littered or burned and should be carried back.
- 15 days or more prior to departure - 100% refund.
- 14 to 7 days prior to departure - 50% refund
- Less than 7 days prior to departure: no refund
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our thoroughly researched itineraries are designed to offer you access to some of the world\'s best-kept secrets. We have personally explored the destinations we offer with in-depth knowledge that goes towards making your experience more than worth your while. However, at times due factors beyond any one’s control, situations may arise which can pose a challenge to the safety and security of the group members. To minimize any negative impact, we subscribe strictly to “Safety Protocol” which is an intensive and comprehensive compilation of safety and security measures undertaken to ensure a seamless and safe experience for its guests. There are factors which are controllable and attention to them ensures lower risks and toned down consequences.
2 travellers found this helpful
We provide our clients with porters/ponies for their convenience on demand and at a fixed price (Rs.500 per day for the duration of the trek and a maximum of 10 kg per person)
Some of our own trek leaders are qualified, experienced ladies. All treks are extremely safe for ladies and we have a lot of solo clients who are ladies.
3 travellers found this helpful
You need to carry an original ID card and a photograph.
3 travellers found this helpful
There are no doctors on the trek; however our trek leaders are experienced in first aid and basic medical protocols.