Hampta Snow Trek in Manali - Fixed Group Departures
The trek to Hampta is surreal and at the same time intimidating during winter. The green meadows will be covered in snow and the whole valley will be wearing a white robe presenting you with an incredible view and an exciting experience. Even though touching the pass remains a remote possibility you can indulge in snow hiking and photography at an altitude of around 3000 feet. Soak in the imposing view of the snow-covered Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges with a valley brimming with snow.
- Stay in Wilderness Snow lodge,
- High Altitude Snow Hiking
- Incredible view of snow-clad Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal Ranges
- Brilliant photography opportunity
- max. 8 participants for a safe unforgettable experience
Day-1: Report at Pirni at 9 am (2 km from Manali mall road)
The participants are requested to gather at Prini by 9 am. After refreshments and a safety briefing, we will start the trek. The trek from Prini to Sethan is about 4 hours long and it’s a moderate one. We will follow the main road to Sethan as our trails will be blocked with snow (December mid onwards). Once we reach the base camp in Sethan, unwind, relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
Day-2: Sethan - Hampta - Chikka - Sethan (3-4 hours)
Head out towards Hamta at early morning. This time it’s moderate but a little bit tricky. Our guides will be helping you during the ascent till Chikka. On the way we will stop at Hampta to catch a glimpse of village life as we are entering their world and culture. Onceat Chikka, indulge in snow hiking and click some photographs. After having our packed lunch here, we will be retracing our steps back to the base camp in Sethan. At night, enjoy dinner and music over a warm bonfire before you go to sleep.
Day-3: Sethan - Prini - Haripur/ Manali (estimated finish time: 12 pm)
The trek will end today as we head out in the morning from Sethan for Prini. The descent is gradual and even. Once we reach Prini, you are welcome to either extend your stay with us at the basecamp in Haripur or head to Manali to catch your evening bus.
- Services of an experienced lead guide (MOI) and qualified assistant guides and trek coordinator.
- Porter/pony for equipment and camping gear
- Stay in Wilderness Lodge, a traditional Himalayan village homestay.
- All meals during the trek. (nutritious freshly cooked vegetarian)
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
₹ 5900 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.