Bir Billing Christmas Getaway 2017
Fly above the gorgeous valley of Bir Billing. Bir Billing is one of the favourite locations of Paragliding enthusiasts from across the world. With mountain peaks peaking out of the mist clouds and the lush green valley right under your feet, experience this wonderful journey across the sky with the help of a professional paragliding expert. Apart from this enjoy the serene landscape by camping under the starry sky with some toothsome local cuisine to make you drool. Here we provide you with the rare opportunity to explore the beautiful Billing Valley and fly above it the next day. What more could you ask for this Holiday!
- Christmas Special
- Delhi/Chandigarh to Bir journey & back
- Free Facility to freshen-up/change at basecamp
- Free Facility to keep luggage at basecamp
- Exciting trekking & camping experience
- Meals included
Day Wise Plan
22nd December: Delhi/Chandigarh to Bir
Start your journey on a Tempo Traveller or a Volvo bus to Bir Billing from Majnu ka tilla, Delhi at 8:30pm. (500km, 8-9hrs) Overnight journey to Bir-billing. (After activity booking, bus tickets will be shared with you 48 hours before the bus departures day)
23rd December: Arrival at Bir and Trek from Bir to Billing
You will be at Bir next morning. Once you are there, check in at the Guest House for freshening up. After breakfast, we will start our trek to Billing from there. It will take around 3 to 4 hours of moderate trek before we reach Billing. After having lunch we will explore the beautiful landscapes around Billing valley. At night, enjoy the camping at billing valley (World famous Paragliding take off point).
Meals: Breakfast, packed Lunch and Dinner
24td December:: Tandem Paragliding and departure
Wake-up at early morning for the sunrise. After Breakfast enjoy Paragliding Tandem rides from Billing which flies over the Valleys and lands at the Tibetan Colony. (This adventurous ride will take around 15-20 minutes; can be done at additional cost) After landing, enjoy some beautiful sceneries and visit Bir monastery, shop at Bir which marks the end of our journey.
25th December:: Reach in Delhi / Chandigarh
- Traveller/Volvo bus from Delhi/Chandigrah to Bir & back (both way transportation)
- Meals: 23rd Dec: Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Snacks and Dinner; 24th Dec: Breakfast
- Snacks: Tea and Veg pakoda (evening & morning)
- Dinner: Dal, Mix Veg, Rice and Roti
- Breakfast: Bread omelette/Maggi/Aloo Paratha with Tea
- Free Lockers and washroom facilities at the Base Camp
- Expert Guides (on 23rd & 24th Dec)
- Dry toilet tent
- Poters are to carry only the tents and the equipments required for camping
- Camp accommodation at triple sharing basis and individual sleeping bags (couples will be given camps at twin sharing basis)
- Government & Forest Department Permits
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.