Bir Billing Christmas Getaway 2017
3 Nights/4 Days
2 to 20 people
Fly above the gorgeous valley of Bir Billing. Bir Billing is one of the favourite locations of Paragliding enthusiasts from across the world. With mountain peaks peaking out of the mist clouds and the lush green valley right under your feet, experience this wonderful journey across the sky with the help of a professional paragliding expert. Apart from this enjoy the serene landscape by camping under the starry sky with some toothsome local cuisine to make you drool. Here we provide you with the rare opportunity to explore the beautiful Billing Valley and fly above it the next day. What more could you ask for this Holiday!
- Christmas Special
- Delhi/Chandigarh to Bir journey & back
- Free Facility to freshen-up/change at basecamp
- Free Facility to keep luggage at basecamp
- Exciting trekking & camping experience
- Meals included
Day Wise Plan
22nd December: Delhi/Chandigarh to Bir
Start your journey on a Tempo Traveller or a Volvo bus to Bir Billing from Majnu ka tilla, Delhi at 8:30pm. (500km, 8-9hrs) Overnight journey to Bir-billing. (After activity booking, bus tickets will be shared with you 48 hours before the bus departures day)
23rd December: Arrival at Bir and Trek from Bir to Billing
You will be at Bir next morning. Once you are there, check in at the Guest House for freshening up. After breakfast, we will start our trek to Billing from there. It will take around 3 to 4 hours of moderate trek before we reach Billing. After having lunch we will explore the beautiful landscapes around Billing valley. At night, enjoy the camping at billing valley (World famous Paragliding take off point).
Meals: Breakfast, packed Lunch and Dinner
24td December:: Tandem Paragliding and departure
Wake-up at early morning for the sunrise. After Breakfast enjoy Paragliding Tandem rides from Billing which flies over the Valleys and lands at the Tibetan Colony. (This adventurous ride will take around 15-20 minutes; can be done at additional cost) After landing, enjoy some beautiful sceneries and visit Bir monastery, shop at Bir which marks the end of our journey.
25th December:: Reach in Delhi / Chandigarh
- Traveller/Volvo bus from Delhi/Chandigrah to Bir & back (both way transportation)
- Meals: 23rd Dec: Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Snacks and Dinner; 24th Dec: Breakfast
- Snacks: Tea and Veg pakoda (evening & morning)
- Dinner: Dal, Mix Veg, Rice and Roti
- Breakfast: Bread omelette/Maggi/Aloo Paratha with Tea
- Free Lockers and washroom facilities at the Base Camp
- Expert Guides (on 23rd & 24th Dec)
- Dry toilet tent
- Poters are to carry only the tents and the equipments required for camping
- Camp accommodation at triple sharing basis and individual sleeping bags (couples will be given camps at twin sharing basis)
- Government & Forest Department Permits
- Any meal, which is not mentioned.
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies. (However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies)
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc.
- Any other which is not mentioned in inclusions.
Things to Carry:
- Trekking Shoes
- 30- 40Ltr BackPack
- Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants: Quantity 1
- Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts: 1
- Pair of thick woolen socks: 1 pair
- Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower: Quantity-1 (optional)
- Full sleeves sweater: Quantity-1
- Rain wear (Jacket & Pants): Quantity-1
- Pair of Warm Gloves: Quantity-1 (optional)
- Woolen cap: Quantity-1 (optional)
- Power bank, Torch, Toiletries
- You must inform the Base Camp coordinator in advance in case you're not able to reach the location on time, so that they'll be able to wait for you. If you fail to inform your trip coordinator then it is considered as No Show
- No Show: If you do not report on day of your trek and group can not wait any longer and they will proceed with the trek. No refund would be applicable.
- If camping is affected by the weather or any other natural calamities then and hotels stay has to be provided then charges must be paid by customer on actuals.
- Your safety is our responsibility and so we reserve the right to revoke services of anyone not following the instructions of our expert guides during the trek.
- In case someone mis-behaves under influence of alcohol, we reserve the right to cancel their booking
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking will the following cancellation policy.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior to departure date: 70% refund
- Between 29 to 15 days from departrue date: 50% refund
- Less then 15 days from departure date: No refund
Please note: In case activity is not safe to be done in case of bad weather, the guiding team will propose an alternate option to the participants. This is keeping the safety interest of our customers in mind. One chooses not to go with the alternative but in such case no refund is applicable.
Note: 2.5% payment gateway charges would still be deducted from refund amount.