The chronicle of Hampi - Walking Tour
The chronicle of Hampi – Walking Tour
Walk through the tale of a city which had the glory of the Rome, which used to be the centre of trade and commerce of the ancient India, where the architecture of that time still stands tall with its unparalleled brilliance and some unsolved mysteries! Now, the ruins of Hampi are a treasure chest for all those who have a curious mind for the history.
On this tour we will learn why Vijayanagara Kings established their capital city here, what is the origin of the name Hampi? Ancient texts and traditions that keep these stories alive even today participate in the rituals of the Virupaksha temple and the other monuments where the history of Hampi still lives!
- Experienced Guide
- A Group of Like Minded People
- Drinking Water
List of Hampi monuments covered:
- Virupaksha Temple Complex
- Hemakuta Hill & Monuments
- Badava Ganesha
- Toll collection Mantapa
- Krishna Temple Complex and Bazaar
- Badava Linga
- Monolithic Narasimha
Start Point : Virupaksha Temple Entrance
End Point : Monolithic Narasimha
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.