Stok Kangri Trek
Stok Kangri trek is the most popular trek in Ladakh and one of the few 6000 thousanders (6000mts+) that are not a very technical climbs that means you can reach the summit without any technical expertise in mountaineering. The whole Stok range is clearly visible from Leh and Stok kangri is highest peak among them.
Reaching Stok Kangri trek basecamp involves just 2-3 days of trekking against 4-5 days for other Himalayan high altitude treks. Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF) has designated Stok Kangri as a trekking peak which means less paper work.
- Summit a 6000mts+ peak
- Trek through Hemis National Park in Himalayas
- Witness breathtaking views of Zanskar Range and Indus Valley
Day 1: Leh (Stok Kangri Trek)
Arrive at Leh and check into the guest house and take complete rest for acclimatization.
Day 2: Leh (Stok Kangri Trek)
Acclimatization Day in Leh
Day 3: Stok Village (Stok Kangri Trek)
Drive from Leh to Stok Village and Trek to Manokarma
Day 4: Stok Kangri Basecamp (Stok Kangri Trek)
Trek from Manokarma to Stok Kangri Trek Basecamp
Day 5: Stok Kangri Basecamp (Stok Kangri Trek)
Day 6: Stok Kangri Basecamp (Stok Kangri Trek)
Day 7: Stok Kangri Basecamp (Stok Kangri Trek)
Rest Day (Second Summit Day)
Day 8: Stok Kangri Basecamp (Stok Kangri Trek)
Stok Kangri Basecamp to Leh
Day 9: Leh (Stok Kangri Trek)
Flight to Delhi
- Accommodation during Trek (Camping & Guest house in Leh)
- Meals while on trek (Veg)
- Equipments (Tents, Sleeping Bags, Crampon & Ice Axe)
- First aid medical kits & Oxygen Cylinder
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader, Guide and support staff.
- Transport as per Itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Up to 24 Days :- 95% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded
Between 14-24 Day :- 70% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded
Between 14-08 Days :- 50% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded
Less than 7 Days :- No refund
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.