Kumara Parvatha Trek: New Year Getaway
Special Kumara Parvatha Trek For New Year: Welcome this new year and say your farewell to the past days from the top of Coorgs second highest peak! Explore the nature and valleys of Western Ghats by setting out for a trek to Kumara Parvatha peak and mark an imperial end to your past year.
The second highest peak in Coorg, sixth highest in Karnataka, lush green valleys, towering peaks and most of all brimming with peace and serenity. Kumara Parvatha trek is one of the best winter destinations in Karnataka. Set out for a trek to Kumara Parvatha, then rest assured you will be having a great time exploring the hills of Pushpagiri range. The Western Ghats is well known for its imposing mountain range and natural beauty. Kumara Parvatha is just another speck in that imperial range.
The 6-7 km trek to Kumara Parvatha is not that easy, but summiting the peak is one of a kind experience. Anyone with a decent physique and will to go on can easily come out on top. The trail is completely covered by the green meadows, and the forest nearby is rich in flora and fauna. The enchanting peak is divine and sure to leave an impression.
Kumara Parvatha peak, which is located at a height of nearly 1712m above the sea level is located in the Somwarpet Taluk, 20 km from Somwarpet in the northern part of Kodagu district on the outskirt between Dakshina Kannada and Kodagu districts
- Trek the steep slopes to the Kumara Parvatha peak and savor the view from top
- Spend the weekend in the mountains away from the civilization
- Experience pristine natural beauty of Western Ghats
- Welcome the New Year from atop the Kumara Parvatha peak
- Experience trek leader to lead your way
- Towering peaks and raw nature
- Escape from the noisy celebrations and embrace nature
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts at Bangalore
- 05:30 AM Reach homestay near Kumara Parvatha
- 08:00 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 09:00 AM Start Kumara Parvatha trek
- 02:00 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
- 02:30 PM Descend
- 06:30 PM Reach homestay and have tea
- 08:30 PM Enjoy campfire followed by dinner
- 06:30 AM Wake up and visit for Mallalli Falls
- 08:00 AM Come back to homestay and have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
- 07:30 PM Reach Bangalore
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Visit to Mallalli Falls
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accomodation (homestay)
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Things To Carry:
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
₹ 3250 Per Person