Hampta Pass Trek
Hampta Pass trek is an ideal trek for those with not much experience in Himalayan treks. Hampta Pass trek is one of the less demanding treks in Himachal Pradesh yet takes you to moderately high altitude of 14000 ft, go to breathtakingly beautiful Chandrataal, a high altitude alpine lake. Treks offers scenic Himalayan landscapes, vast green meadows and valleys. With duration of 4-5 days, it’s just the right trek you can combine with your vacation to Himachal. Hampta Pass at height of 4270m, gives you spectacular panorama of high Himlayan peaks.
- Witness the amazing Chandra Tal Lake - Lake of the Moon
- Trek through Lahaul, Spiti & Kullu valleys
- Visit Hampta Pass Trek : Manali, Hampta Pass
Day 1: Chika
Drive from Manali (6000 ft) to Jobra than start trek to Chika (10100 ft).
Day 2: Balu Ka Ghera
Chika (10100 ft) to Balu ka Ghera (11900 ft).5 hrs easy ascent.
Day 3: Siagoru
Balu ka Gera (11900 ft) to Siagoru (12900 ft) Crossing Hampta Pass (14100 ft).
Day 4: Chandra Tal
Siagoru (12900 ft) to Chatru (11000 ft) 4 hrs. Drive to Chandra Tal.
Day 5: Manali
Drive from Chandra tal/Chatru to Manali via the Rohtang Pass.
- Accommodation during Trek(Camping)
- Meals while on trek(Veg)
- Transport from Manali as per the Itineray
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader, Guide and support staff.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that