Tribal Fishing In Coorg
An exhilarating fishing experience in Coorg and fire wood Barbecuing
Coorg estate ponds offers anglers a great place for sportfishing. Try your luck in catching the indigineous species using tradiitonal techniques. The fishing camp is set amongst thousands of acres of coffee plantations and wild forest. After enjoying fishing end your day with a delicious Kodava style barbecuing
- An ample opportunity for the ones interested in angling
- Interact with the local people
- Arrive at the Fishing Camp in the morning.
- Indulge in Fishing around 10 am
- Enjoy the traditional Kodava BBQ
- Continue fishing sessions for 2-3 more hours.
- The preferred way of fishing is by the lure, however, spinning, bait fishing and freshwater fly fishing methods can also be employed.
- All fish caught must be released into the water and are restricted to a specified number of fishes per day.
- Fishing in the dark is prohibited due to elephant menace.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: