Plantation Camping Experience With Jungle Trek In Coorg
A calm and peaceful nature camp amidst the hills of Coorg to take a break from the city life. Ideal for nature lovers, birding enthusiasts, fishing, yoga or even if you just want to sit with your book in peace.
- Beautiful drive through the tea estate on both sides
- Nature camping in the woods
- A chance to engage in indoor activities and outdoor games
- Enjoy local cuisines like smoked barbecue spiced up with native bird eye chili
- Taste homemade wines of different flavors
The winding roads with steep bends lead you through the beautiful tea estate on either side. As you approach the camp you are received by the hosts and the fresh air. A nature camp where the evenings are lit by kerosene lamps and phone signals are hardly available. There’s no electricity either. But for you to kill time, we have some in-house activities like chess, caroms and cards. You can also nap on the hammocks or read the works of your favourite author. If none of these is your thing, then sweat it out with some football or volleyball. Our camp zone is ideal for yoga and meditation too. Throughout the stay, you will be served with authentic ‘Kodava’ meal. There is a lot to do here yet this is the best place for you to do nothing too. The days you spend here will be put you back in touch with the beauty of the nature and peace of mind.
A security person is on board to ensure the safety all through the camping. Survival kits will be given to each tent and safety instructions will be given on your arrival.
Day-1: Arrive at the camps
- The guests are requested to report at the location by 11:00 am. Take some time to freshen up and relax.
- Take a guided trek to the forest with packed lunch.
- Come back to the campsite and enjoy other outdoor activities like boating and games
- In the evening, enjoy the delicious dinner and relax around the bonfire.
- End the day with an overnight stay at the camps.
Day-2: Checkout day
- Take an early morning walking tour of the arecanut plantation (Beetlenut plantation)
- Enjoy the freshly prepared breakfast and check out from the camps.
- All meals
- Forest trek, boating and plantation tour
- Outdoor games - Volleyball
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments