Shirdi Day Tour From Mumbai
Take a hassle-free tour of Shirdi on a comfortably driven private cab.
- Visit one of the most prominent pilgrimage centers in Maharastra on a comfortable private cab.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
- No worries of hassles of haggling over fares and long ques to avail a private cab.
Shirdi, famously known as the home of Shri Saibaba, is located about 245 km from Mumbai. The temple premises of Shri Saibaba is spread in approximately 200 sq. m.It is situated in the heart of Shirdi village and is a major center of pilgrims from all over the world.
- Your tour will begin with a morning pick up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- You will be traveling a distance of about 240 km and it would take you about 6 hours to reach Shirdi inclusive of your stops for refreshments.
- Upon your arrival, you may proceed to your Sai Baba temple darshan.
- Post completion of your darshan you will be driven to Mumbai and be dropped at your hotel/residence in the city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Round-trip travel from any point in Mumbai (Residence/Hotel/Airport) to Shirdi and back.
- Vehicle, driver and fuel charges
- 520 km of usage (more than enough)
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6580 Per Vehicle