Brahmagiri-Narimale Day Trek In Coorg
Breath in the pure beauty and refreshing fragrance of the wild, meet the biggest mammal and several other members of the wild, Brahmagiri - Narimale trek will help you get back in touch with nature.
- Trek through the Brahmagiri wildlife sanctuary
- A trek starting from the Irupu Falls
- A chance to spot wild animals up close
- A moderate trek for people of all ages and experience
Brahmagiri Trek is one of the most sought-after treks in Karnataka. This trek goes via Brahmagiri wildlife sanctuary which shares borders with Kerala. This wildlife sanctuary is well known for its very high population of wild elephants. You can sight wild elephants very often in this route. With the trekking route going through the thick forest, everlasting grasslands, river streams and waterfalls (Irupu Falls), you will have something special from nature after every turn. This is one of the few treks which is open even in the monsoon.
Strictly no littering. Help in our efforts to keep “Coorg Clean “
08:00 am: Arrive at the reporting location and meet the group followed by the group briefing by the trek guide
09:00 am: Trek commences from Irupu Falls. Total trekking distance is 8 km
12:00 - 12:30 pm: Reach the highest peak in Coorg. Enjoy the packed lunch and a beautiful view
1:30 - 2:00 pm: Reach back to the base and trek ends
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.