Brahmagiri-Narimale Day Trek In Coorg
2 to 20 people
Breath in the pure beauty and refreshing fragrance of the wild, meet the biggest mammal and several other members of the wild, Brahmagiri - Narimale trek will help you get back in touch with nature.
- Trek through the Brahmagiri wildlife sanctuary
- A trek starting from the Irupu Falls
- A chance to spot wild animals up close
- A moderate trek for people of all ages and experience
Brahmagiri Trek is one of the most sought-after treks in Karnataka. This trek goes via Brahmagiri wildlife sanctuary which shares borders with Kerala. This wildlife sanctuary is well known for its very high population of wild elephants. You can sight wild elephants very often in this route. With the trekking route going through the thick forest, everlasting grasslands, river streams and waterfalls (Irupu Falls), you will have something special from nature after every turn. This is one of the few treks which is open even in the monsoon.
Strictly no littering. Help in our efforts to keep “Coorg Clean “
08:00 am: Arrive at the reporting location and meet the group followed by the group briefing by the trek guide
09:00 am: Trek commences from Irupu Falls. Total trekking distance is 8 km
12:00 - 12:30 pm: Reach the highest peak in Coorg. Enjoy the packed lunch and a beautiful view
1:30 - 2:00 pm: Reach back to the base and trek ends
- All permits and forest fees
- Service of an experienced guide
- Packed lunch
- Anything not specified in inclusions
- A good pair of trekking shoes which is water resistant
- A water bottle to keep you hydrated
- A personal Medical Kit. Our guide will be equipped with first aid kit.
- Pair of Sunglasses & a hat
- A raincoat OR Poncho (If it is the rainy season)
- Backpack with broad straps
- Jackets, Sweater, Dark coloured shirts & Track Pants
- Carry personal identity card
- Avoid wearing bright coloured clothes - Ex: Red
- Follow your guide, Please DON’T trek alone and fast. Let’s all go in one group.
- Always offer help to those facing difficulty
- Do not wear sarees or any other uncomfortable clothing
- Smoking & consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Don’t litter. Help in our efforts to keep “Coorg Clean “
Please Note: Leeches are quite common in the Western Ghats and especially in the rainy season. So do not panic. Carry salt & lemon or small sachets of shampoo. Our guide will explain in detail on how to avoid them.