Tadiandamol trek and coorg sight seeing
Trek to one of the lesser known and a place of natural wonder. Come along and join us to explore the beauty around the misty hills and also visit Dubare elephant camp.
- Trek to the highest peak in Coorg
- The trail includes natural beauty, hilly terrains, grasslands and misty valleys
- A walk through the coffee plantation
Tadiandamol is the highest peak in Coorg and is surrounded by stunning greenery of the Shola forests. It reaches an elevation of 1,748 m. The replenishing nature, tricky terrains, thickly wooded slopes and the misty valleys have always attracted thousands of travelers and trekkers. Coorg in South Karnataka is considered to be the natural vista refreshing the minds of many with an amazing collection of greenery and related sights of the mighty Western Ghats.
Day 1: Overnight journey from Bangalore
- Take an overnight journey from Bangalore after getting picked up from the different pickup points as given below
Day 2: Trek to Tadiandamol peak and camping overnight
- We are expected to reach the base camp by 5:30 am, freshen up & we will have breakfast & start the trek by 8:00 am
- Almost around 1:00 pm we will reach the peak, explore the surroundings. Enjoy the view of the highest peak of Coorg has mesmerizing viewpoints.
- Explore the peak & we will start descending to the base by 3:30 pm.
- Around 07:00 pm we will reach the base. Freshen up and have a sumptuous dinner & enjoy the bonfire & rest for the day.
Day 3: Coffee Plantation walk and return to Bangalore
- We will set off for a coffee plantation walk and later have breakfast.
- Embark on your journey to visit Dubare Elephant Camp or indulge in an exciting rafting activity. Following this, you will be heading back to Bangalore.
- By 09:00 pm, you will reach Bangalore and wind up the trekking trip.
- Accommodation in Homestay or tented accommodation
- Meal: Breakfast on 2 days, Lunch, and dinner on DAY 1
- Transportation from Bangalore
- Forest Department Permission
- Bonfire, First aid, Coordinator charges.
Note: Pick up and drop off at Bangalore and the transportation will be in a shared vehicle
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Things To Carry :
- ID proof, Backpack, Water bottle, glucose/snacks
- Sunscreen/cap, Track pants, a pair of clothes
- Raincoat/Poncho, Personal Medication
- Necessary toiletries, Shoes with a good grip
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
₹ 3250 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.