Walking tour of Hyderabad: Salar Jung Museum to Charminar
Explore the old city of Hyderabad. Enjoy the refreshing aroma of the Irani chai, walk through the buzzing streets of Lad Bazaar and feel the grandeur of Charminar.
Explore the Old City of Hyderabad through the world famous Salar Jung Museum and walk through the bazaars and Charminar.
View some of the most prized possessions in the Salar Jung Museum of artistic and historical import, including the beautiful Veiled Rebecca sculpture.
Explore Lad Bazaar, shop for pearls, and treat yourself with Irani Chai and Nawabi Cuisine
- The tour starts at Salarjung Museum
Starting from the Salar Jung Museum which is home to the famous Veiled Rebecca. It’s one of the only four left and the only one to lift her veil with her right hand.Then we walk through the old precinct of Salar Jung observing the traditional cooking of the famous Hyderabadi Biryani. As we walk through Lad Bazaar, we have the opportunity to shop authentic pearls and handicrafts. When we make our way to Char-Khaman, Pathergatti and Madina Chowk pay homage to the only-surviving 400-year old earth sculpture in the old city.Towards the end of the walk, we reach Charminar, the most sought-after heritage sites in Hyderabad.
Towards the end of the tour, we can treat our taste buds with Irani Chai and some Nawabi cuisine at century-old local eateries.
Places we visit
- Salar Jung Museum
- Old precinct of Salar Jung
- Lad Bazaar
- Char-Khaman, Pathergatti and Madina Chowk
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that