Tadiandamol - One day trek
Tadiandamol - It is the highest mountain of Kodagu district, Karnataka. It is the third highest peak in Karnataka. It is located in the Western Ghats range and reaches an elevation of 1,748 m. The mountain has patches of shola forests in the valleys. It is a place of interest for trekkers. The climb to the top and back can be completed as a day hike. The name Thadiandamol literally means Tallest Mount.
Day 0 - Overnight Journey to Thadiandamol Foothills from Bangalore
Day 1 - Sunday (06:30 AM) – Reach Base camp and Freshen up - Trek to Thadiandamol Peak - Return to base camp Return Journey to Bangalore
- 06:00 am - Reach Base camp and freshen up
- 08:30 am- After breakfast start Trek Thadiandamol Peak
- 12:30 pm - Reach Peak
- 01:00 pm - Packed Lunch
- 01:30 pm - Trek back to Base camp
- 03:30 pm - Reach Base Camp
- 03:45 pm - Return to Bangalore
- 10:30 pm - Reach Bangalore
- Non A/C Transportation from Bangalore - COORG - Bangalore. Vehicle depends on number of Participation. It can be Xylo / Tempo Traveller (TT) / Mini Bus.
- Hotel or Homestay for Freshen up
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & Coffee/Tea
- Guide Charges
- Forest Permission
- First aid Support
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.