Sar Pass Circuit
Sar Pass Circuit trek is a great option for trekkers who want to visit Sar Pass but do not have 6-7 days needed to cover the normal itinerary.
Day 1:Report at Base Camps in Soma Roopa Kasol | Orientation | Sightseeing
Misty morning, tall trees, untouched hills and a breath of fresh air – this exactly what Kasol is! Upon reaching Kasol and a bit of walking, reach your campsite. Enjoy the greener and a happier space by the riverside. Take some rest and have your fill of breakfast. Once you are up and ready, it will be time to explore the ‘Little Amsterdam’ while making our way to Chalal. While walking through the lanes of Kasol, you will notice many Israeli cafes and shops to buy your souvenirs from. Gradually, we will walk towards, what is known as Trance and Psychedelic party village- Chalaal. This little village is tucked in the conifer dense forest. The walk doesn’t take more than 2 hours hyphenated with tea breaks. One can sit at the end of the village admiring the beauty of fiercely flowing Parvati river.
Later in the evening, get ready play on some music and enjoy it by the humming sound of river flow.
Day 2: Barshaini - Biskeri Thatch (9 Kms | 4-5 Hrs)
We will start early morning as we have a long day ahead of us. We will drive from Kasol to Barshaini Village.
Once reached, we will start our trek from Barshaini. Enjoy the splendid morning views from the village. We will start start our trek uphill through forest, and streams to reach Pulga. From Pulga we go through a very scenic views and would be steep journey to Biskri Tach. And from there we will reach our campsite at Biskeri Thatch. Take rest and have dinner. Stay overnight at the Biskeri Thatch campsite.
Day 3: Biskeri Thatch- Sar Pass (14 Kms | 8 Hrs)
Hey adventure-seekers, rise and shine early morning to start your trek.
Start your trek towards SarPass (passing the frozen lake at summit) which is at an altitude of 13,800ft. With breathtaking view of Himalayas trails, the exhilarating view on the top of Sar Pass will leave you spellbound! Savour the moment
Come back to the campsite and revel in your success.
Day 4: Biskeri Thatch - Barshaini Village - Kasol (9 Kms | 6-7 Hrs)
Wake up to the beautiful sunrise.
Get ready and it will be time to return back to Kasol. We will trek till Barshaini and then ride on the wheels till Kasol. Savour every view while going back. Upon reaching Kasol, it will be time to bid adieu with a promise to meet again!
- Home stay/ tented stay on sharing basis
- Sleeping bag and Sleeping mat
- Camping equipment and support staff
- Forest permits
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner) during trek.
- Transportation to and from Barshaini.
- To and Fro to the Base Camp Kasol.
- Potter for personal luggage. Potters can be arranged at the extra cost.
- No airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- No travel insurance.
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc.
- However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4370 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.