Yoga and Bhrigu Lake trek
Describe the activity in about 100-200 words.
- highlight 1
- highlight 2
Day 01:- Trek to Moridugh-4 Hrs
Drive from manali to Kulang and trek to Moridugh Camp of Himalayan Mountain Sojourns. It takes 4 hrs to reach the Silver Oak Camp of Himalayan Mountain Sojourns. On your arrival at camp you are welcomed with a hot lunch. In the evening you will be taken out for an acclimatization walk around the camp.4 PM we will do Yoga activities and short mediattion.Camp fire in the evening. Overnight in the Camp in alpine tents.
Day 02:- Trek to Bhrigu Lake ( Snow Trek )
With the first light of the day the trek starts to the holy lake of Bhrigu. After covering a good distance uphill and altitude of 11000ft (approx.) you reach at the snow line. Reaching at the snow line your snow trek starts. The trek gives a panoramic view of Manali valley. All the famous peaks of Kullu Himalaya– – Indrasan, Deo Tibba, Hanuman Tibba, Makerbeh, Shikarbeh, Shitidhar, Friendship Peak, Khand Pari and Ladakhi put on show themselves around you. The lake is situated on an altitude of 14000 ft. During the summer months of April, May and June it is mostly snow covered. To one side of it stands Bhrigu Peak (14500 ft). An excellent trek for photography. After reaching at Bhrigu spending some time there you descend down to the Silver Oak Camp of Himalayan Mountain Sojourns. Overnight in the Camp in alpine tents. We will do some breating excercise either on the way to camp site or on arrival in camp.
Day 03:-Yoga and Short walk to water fall. Today we will do Yoga asana in morning . after late breakfast short walk to water fall . enjoy water fall . Back to camp site for Lunch ,free visit and evening Meditation .
Day 04:- Trek to vashisht -4 hrs
Yoga Asana and Pranamayama before breakfast . after late breakfast Today you trek to vashisht Enjoy Hot Spring bath. tour end . you can catch share mini cars or Auro rickshaw to manali or stay in vashisht .
- All Meals (Vegetarian Food); except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day
- Tented accommodation in alpine tents: Twin/ sharing tents, sleeping bags, foam trekking mattresses, dining tent), and toilet tent
- Trekking Guide
- Kitchen/Cook Staff
- Taxi from Hotel/Guest House/ Bus Station
- Yoga Instructor
- yoga Matrress
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
- Medical Evacuation
- Insurance Coverage
- Porters & Horses
- GST 5 % Extra
1. All meals (Vegetarian Food) except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day.
2. Pick up from bus station Manali to Campsite on arrival day.
3. Accommodation: Tents – Four Sharing
4. Sleeping bags or blankets with trekking mattresses.
5. Full Day backup transport on (Day 2)
6. Guide for 6 Days
7. Adventure Activities: – Rock Climbing, Rappelling , River Crossing, River Rafting (Optional).
8. Qualified Adventure Instructor for adventure activities.
9. Campfire on Day 3 & Day 4.
1. Insurance Cover.
2. Medical Evacuation.
3. Any expense not mentioned under ‘cost includes’
4. Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
5. Any personal expense and sightseeing which are not in the Itinerary.
6. Charges of River Rafting.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Bhrigu Lake Trek is usually open from April end to October. You can find snow around the lake in months of May, June and possibly late October. Best time to do Bhrigu Lake trek would be months of May, early June and September.
Bhrigu Lake Trek is a good option for both beginners and experienced trekkers. For first time trekkers it is a little challenging but still a great introduction to trekking. Bhrigu Lake Trek is a good weekend trek for experienced trekkers who would love the amazing views on this trek.
3 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.