Ballalarayana Durga Fort and Devaramane Trek
A remarkable trek through dense forest, streams & grasslands. Explore the hidden beauty of the peaks of western ghats region.
- Experience the natural beauty of Charmadi Ghat
- Trek to Ballalarayandurga & Devaramane
- Spend time in the remote areas of western ghats
Ballalarayana Durga Fort was constructed by the wife of Veera Ballala l who was the king of the Hoysala Empire in the 12th century. The Hoysalas were known to be patrons of art and architecture and built several temples and a few forts during their rule. It is situated atop a hill that is 1509 meters high, the fort overlooks the town of Sunkasaale. The fort has lost its glory and stands as a distant reminder of its beautiful past. Apart from its historical significance, the Ballalarayana Durga fort is also famous as a trekking destination. This trek is of 8km
Devaramane - Is an exotic getaway nestled amidst of Shola forests in the Western Ghats, Is a must trek destination for all those trekkers. A nature delight in the heart of Charmadi Ghats. This trek is about 5km.
Day 0- Overnight Journey to Sunkasale from Bengaluru
- Reach Sunkasale HomeStay and Freshen up -
- Travel to Fort Foothills -
- Trek to Ballalarayana Durga fort - Return to HomeStay - Lunch
- Travel to Devaramane foothills
- Trek to Devaramane Peak - Return to homestay - Campfire followed by Dinner
- Freshen up and Breakfast
- Visit nearby waterfalls
- Relax at waterfalls
- Return to Bangalore.
Non A/C Transportation from Bangalore - Charmadi - Bangalore
Home stay for 1 Night 2 Days
Multiple sharing rooms, Well furnished rooms, Attached bathrooms and Hot water available. Separate rooms for men and women
2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
Energy Drink and Refreshments
First aid Support
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
₹ 3500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.