Kodaikanal SightseeingTour from Madurai
Come visit the enchanting hill station of Kodaikanal "The Gift of the Forest". Relax and let nature heal you.
- Your tour will take you to the beauties of nature in Kodaikanal like Silver Castle waterfall, Kodaikanal lake.
- A 500 years old java plum Tree, Chettiar Park, Moir point and a beautiful pine forest
- You will also see the spiritual side of Kodaikanal in the Kurinji Andavar Temple
Kodaikanal is a hill station near the Palani hills of the Dindigul district of the southern state of Tamil Nadu. In Tamil Kodaikanal means "the gift of nature'. Kodaikanal has a long history as a retreat and popular tourist destination. This mesmerizing city was established in the year of 1845 as a refuge to high temperature and tropical diseases of the plains. The earliest residents of Kodaikanal were the Palaiyar tribal people.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence at 7:00 am in Madurai.
- It would take you about three and a half hours to reach Kodaikanal.
- Once you have arrived at the hill station of Kodaikanal you will start your tour on a spiritual note by visiting the Kurinji Andavar Temple.
- After this tour of the temple, you will now visit the famous Kodaikanal lake.
- You can now have your lunch at a preferred place.
- Post the lunch you will be visiting a 500 years old java plum Tree, Chettiar Park, Moir point and a beautiful pine forest and Zoological Museum.
- After the completion of your day tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence at 8:00 pm in Madurai.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Fuel and cab charges.
- Madurai hotel/residence pick-up and drop.
- Usage of 300 KM
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4600 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.