Kitulgala Adventure Day Tour from Colombo
For all those adventure seekers Kitulgala offers plenty of amazing options to satisfy your soul. Enjoy the stunning view of the waterfall and get ready to go on an adventurous abseiling ride down the waterfall. The height of the waterfall is 105ft and sliding down this huge waterfall gives a real taste of thrill. After this tiring yet amazing ride you get to have a buffet lunch by the river. After lunch you will embark on a thrilling white water rafting ride through the Kelani River. Get to experience some small rapids and jump into the river if you want to take a dip.
Kithulgala has an adventure sports base with highly trained instructors, safety equipment, and medical assistance if required.
- Experience an adventure filled day at Kitulgala,in the midst of evergreen tropical rainforest
- Kitulgala is popular for being the shooting location of the movie - Bridge on the River Kwai (1957)
- Indulge in thrilling adventures like Trekking, White water rafting, Rock sliding and Cliff jumping
- Spot rare species of birds in the Sri Lankan rainforests
- 6:00am - Morning pick-up from your Hotel in Colombo and start 3 hours drive towards Kitulgala.
- If you haven't had breakfast then driver will stop on way or you can have your breakfast on reaching Kitulgala.
- 9:00am - Briefing by Instructors
- Start 1.5 Km short trek to natural rock pools and waterfalls of Kataran Oya. Experience rock sliding in a waterfall (while wearing safety harness) into the rock pool under supervision of guides.
- Enjoy a Cliff jump activity into a beautiful rock pool and swim in the cool and clean waters
- Try your hand at canoeing in the river
- Safety briefing by Rafting Instructors
- Experience the 5 Km white water rafting experience in the picturesque Kelani River and cover 5 major rapids and 4 minor rapids
- 1:30pm - Break for a buffet lunch (Included)
- 2:30pm - Enjoy a swim in the river or relax by the river
- 3:30pm - Start our drive back to Colombo.
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- One 5 Km White Water Rafting Session
- Trekking and hiking
- Rock sliding and confidence jump
- Buffet Lunch
- Professional English Speaking Rafting Guides
- Safety Equipment and Gear
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Transportation by Air-Condition private vehicles (Sedan Car or Van)
- All Parking and Highway Toll charges where applicable
- 1 Bottled Water
- Video and Camera Permits
- Breakfast, any other Meals and Drinks not specified
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- You will receive complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, in your Booking Confirmation Voucher
- Minimum 2 Adults are required for this tour
- Pick-up available from Colombo, Negombo, Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia and all nearby areas
- Child Ticket: Age 7-11 Years
- Children aged 0-7 years are not allowed to join this tour. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Non-Sri Lankan passport holders are requested to carry a valid ID for proof of identity
- The itinerary sequence may have to be changed depending on the time and weather conditions
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Meet & Greet your friendly driver at your Hotel lobby in Colombo/Negombo
- Once confirmed, the operator will be in contact with you to reconfirm the pick up time and itinerary
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter your preferred hotel/pick up address at the checkout page
₹ 4568.25 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.