Birding Tour in Kumrakom
Kumarakom witnesses migratory birds throughout the year. Birds fly ranging from places like the Himalayas to Siberia. This is a perfect place to understand the behaviour of migratory birds.
- Guided birding tour in backwaters of Kumarakom.
- Spot migratory birds.
- Understand the behaviour of birds
Watch the maximum number of the local birdlife with your knowledgeable guide in the surroundings Backwater villages. The closeby Vembanad lake body attracts waterfowl, cuckoo, owl, egret, heron, and the water duck, as well as the migratory Siberian cranes. Flocks of birds flying across the rice fields during the morning hours is a beautiful sight. Birds are seen here during their respective migratory seasons from November to February. Learn with your guide how to recognized moves and chanting sounds of each bird species. Later drive back to your hotel or next destination.
- Report at the Kavanattigara Bird Sanctuary at morning 6:00 am or early evening at 3:00 pm.
- Start the tour after the briefing session.
- During the tour, your expert naturalist will help you spot a variety of migratory birds in their habitat.
- Understand the behaviour of the migratory birds and good to know facts about birds from your guide.
- We will end the tour at the entry gate of the sanctuary after approximately 3 hours.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1225 Per Person