Two day Yercaud Sightseeing from Chennai
Seven hours from Chennai lies a lush green hill station called Yercaud, dotted with several tourist spots its known as the 'Jewel of the South'.
- Visit the natural beauties like the Yercaud lake and Kiliyur falls.
- Visit the Pagoda Point, Karadiyur viewpoint, and 32 km Loop Road Yercaud.
- Take a tour of the Shevaroy Temple.
- Have some fun time at the Grange Treetop Adventure Park.
In the Salem district of the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu lies a hill station, at an altitude of 1515 meters above sea level called Yercaud. The highest point in Yercaud is the Shevaroy Temple lying at an altitude of 1623 meters. The Yercaud lake is the only naturally formed lake across all the hill stations in Tamil Nadu. The Grange is one of the oldest buildings in the town built in 1820 by M.D. Cockburn aka the man behind giving birth to Yercaud. Coffee and citrus fruits, most notably oranges, are grown in abundance apart from bananas, pears, and jackfruit in Yercaud.
Day 1: Chennai to Yercaud & Local Sightseeing in Yercaud
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 6:00 am in Chennai.
- Your journey to Yercaud will be of 7 hours inclusive of your refreshments stops.
- Upon reaching Yercaud you will be visiting Yercaud lake.
- You may have your lunch after completion of the tour of the lake.
- Post lunch you will be visiting the Kiliyur falls followed by the Pagoda point.
- After the completion of this tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Yercaud.
Day 2: Yercaud to Chennai
- On the second day, your tour will begin at 9:00 am after you have had your breakfast.
- First, you will be visiting the Shevaroy Temple via and the 32 km Loop Road.
- Post completion of the tour of the temple, you will be visiting the Karadiyur viewpoint.
- Next up you will be visiting the Grange Treetop Adventure Park.
- On completion of this tour, you will be taken back to Chennai, your journey will be for 7 hours.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Chennai city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Usage of the vehicle up to 800 km.
- Newspaper and a water bottle
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9890 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.