Badami, Aihole and Pattadkal Day Tour from Hampi
Famous for its rock-cut caves, Badami is renowned for its architecture, caves, temple and the beautiful Agastya lake which is a must visit.
- Climb at the top of the Meguti Hill at Aihole
- Visit Ravanphadi Caves - Aihole
- UNESCO World Heritage Temples at Pattadakal
- Enjoy traditional North Karnataka cuisine
- See Cave Temples of Badami made of sandstone
- Visit Bhoothanatha Temple and Agastya Lake
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
In this tour, feel the rich heritage and legends of the iconic Chalukya Empire come alive. You will be taken to evocative destinations that include Pattadakal, a UNESCO World Heritage site. It rests on the left bank of the Malaprabha River. This historic place was once the capital of the Chalukya dynasty. Between the 7th and 9th century, there were many places of worship that were constructed here. You will also be visiting Aihole that houses a temple compound displaying stunning Chalukyan architecture. There are several temples here that date back to the 5th century CE. Then you will get to witness the charms of Badami temples. A trove for historians, it was a regal capital of the Badami Chalukyas from 540 to 757 AD and displays stunning stone architecture
- The experienced driver will pick us up from your hotel in Hampi by 7 am.
- On the way, guests will have your breakfast at one of the finest hotels (choose as an add on while booking)
- Our first destination will be Aihole, where you will climb to the top of the Meguti Hill and spot the Neolithic Dolmens. Also, explore the Ravanphadi caves and several other temples in this region.
- Our next visit will be at Pattadakal, where you will get the opportunity to explore the UNESCO World Heritage temple complex and learn about the association of two different temple architecture that includes North Indian Nagara style & South Indian Dravidian style of temple architectures.
- Then we will move towards Badami and relish a traditional North Karnataka cuisine that includes delicious spicy corn rotis (Indian bread) and eggplant curry, at a Khanavali.(choose as an add on while booking)
- After having your lunch, get ready to climb up to the cave temples of Badami made of sandstone. Explore and admire the carvings of deities in mega-size.
- After that, we will take a leisurely stroll across the complex of Bhoothanatha Temple and the Agastya Lake.
- The tour will end with this & the guests will be dropped back to your hotel in Hampi by 7 pm.
- Pick-up and drop.
- Moving around in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- An experienced driver showing you Badami, Pattadkal and Aihole.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1880 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.