Heritage Walking Tour Of Jaipur
This walking tour is a great platform from where you can unfold the pages of historic Rajasthan. it takes you very close to the old and new, traditional and modern Jaipur.
- Enjoy the humdrum of Jaipur city while walking around old Jaipur bazaars.
- Get to see local artisans at work like bangle makers, gold and silver casters, gemstone traders etc.
- Visit famous historic landmarks like City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal.
In this walking tour, we will cover some popular attractions like Jantar Mantar, City palace both of which are famous historical landmarks built by Sawai Jai Singh II at the 17th century along with that we will visit Hawa Mahal also known as the "palace of winds". during the walk, we will also learn about the art and crafts of Jaipur while going through the old markets, come and join us to discover the hidden charms of Jaipur. We aim to give you an experience of our towns that is not just 'skin deep'.
- At 9 am, the driver will reach your hotel to take you to the Golcha Cinema.
- Here you will be greeted by the guide for the tour and after a quick introduction, we will start the tour.
- From Golcha Cinema you will walk to Hawa Mahal or you opt for an electric rickshaw ride till Hawa Mahal if you wish. Rickshaw ride is arranged at additional per member cost.
- The heritage city walk starts at Hawa Mahal also known as the "palace of winds" It was constructed of red and pink sandstone.
- You will be walking through the streets of the old city and each one has a story of its own. The guide for the tour will be sharing all that with you.
- Afterward, you will proceed to the City Palace, built between 1729 and 1732 by Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber.
- After that, you will be heading to Jantar Mantar, a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II.
- End of the walk, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence at around 1 pm.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- As this is a walking tour, please dress accordingly and wear footwear suited for comfortable walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera, and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.