30-Minute Helicopter Joyride In Mumbai
Mumbai 30 Minutes 102 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
A 30-minute helicopter joy ride over the city of dreams is an unforgettable way to experience the breathtaking beauty of Mumbai and its surrounding areas.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the Mumbai and its coastline.
- See Mumbai’s most famous landmarks bathed in the glow of the shining sun.
- Throughout the flight, your professional pilot will provide you with an expert commentary.
Mumbai or formerly known as Bombay is called the 'City of Dreams' is the home to India's film city Bollywood. It is a major financial centre of India, Mumbai is the most populous city of India with a population over 12.4 million people. Amid the hustle and bustle of the city, it holds its own charm and grace. It has three UNESCO World Heritage Sites namely, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Victorian and Art Deco Buildings and the Elephanta Caves.
- You will be reporting at the Juhu airport anytime between 11 am to 4 pm.
- The flight begins with a pre-flight briefing before you take to the skies to spot some famous icons.
- Either of the following routes will be taken as per the recommendation of Air Traffic Control.
- Juhu Beach – Andheri- Santacruz Airport View- Powai – Vihar lake – film city Goregaon & Back ( East )
- Juhu Beach- Bandra- Worli sea Link – Dadar- Mumbai Central- Mahalaxmi- Haji Ali- Antellia and back ( South )
- Direct Andheri- Pagoda- Essel world & back via Malad- Goregaon- Andheri- Santacruz Airport ( North)
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at the Juhu airport.
12:00 am 3:00 am 11:00 am 1:00 pm See more
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- For 15 min duration, we shall choose East Mumbai route on a routine basis if North is not specified.
- Routes are specified by the Air Traffic Control.
- Wednesdays are not available for booking.
- Please carry your valid photo identity card.
- Helicopter used: Robinson R44.
- Children below 2 years are not allowed
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 11950 (Save 3% )
₹ 11550 Per Person
₹ 11550 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Skip The Queue
From ₹ 5000 4 Hours
Mumbai Bicycle Tour
From ₹ 2000 3 Hours
From ₹ 7610 2 Days
From ₹ 2299 8 Hours
From ₹ 4699 8 Hours
From ₹ 3450 12 Hours
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News