Amboli Waterfall & Hiranyakeshi Temple Private Tour
North Goa 10 Hours 92 people interested today
English & Hindi
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
A private tour to the Amboli waterfall and Hiranyakeshi temple located amidst the lush forest.
- Hiranyakeshi Temple where Hiranyakeshi river originates.
- Drive through the western ghats and forest region of Goa.
- Visit to the Amboli waterfall amidst the jungle area.
Amboli is a hill station in south Maharashtra that lies in the Sahyadri Hills of Western India. At an altitude of 690 meters, it is the last hill station before the coastal highlands of Goa and a relatively unexplored one. Amboli receives the highest rainfall in Maharashtra and remains pleasant all around the year. The best season to visit Amboli is during the monsoon between June and August where there are heavy rains.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel in North Goa.
- After the pick-up, we will start our journey to the Hiranyakeshi temple. Estimated time of arrival will be 2 hour - 30 mins after all pick-ups.
- Sacred to goddess Parvati, Hiranyakeshi Temple is the point from where Hiranyakeshi river originates.
- Explore the temple complex at your leisure.
- Before proceeding to Amboli waterfall, we will stop for an early lunch at a local restaurant.
- At 400 ft high, the Amboli waterfall might not be the tallest but voluminous.
- When there, consider a visit to the scenic points like Mahadevgad point, and Kawalesaad Point.
- Around 3-3:30 pm, we will begin our journey back to the city and guests will be drop to their respective areas.
- We are expected to reach back in North Goa by 6-6:30 pm.
- Pick-up and drop to Candolim, Calangute and Baga in Goa.
- Transportation as per the tour itinerary.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Lunch - Thali style (veg/ non-veg).
- Entries of forest and waterfalls.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Pick up cannot be done from South Goa.
- Carry a set of extra clothes if you wish to take a dip near the waterfall.
- Kids below 5 years of age accompanied by an adult are not charged for the tour.
Note: Pick up can be arranged only from Candolim, Calangute & Baga
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotels in Candolim/Calangute/Baga
- The local operators will be in touch to coordinate the pick up timings and address
₹ 8850 (Save 6% )
₹ 8280 Per Vehicle
₹ 8280 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 499 10 Hours
From ₹ 499 7 Hours
Parasailing at Calangute Beach, Goa
From ₹ 920 10 Minutes
From ₹ 1550 2 Hours
From ₹ 7200 2 Days
From ₹ 1450 2 Hours
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News