Naina Peak Day Trek
Nainital in Uttarakhand is set in a beautiful valley containing a pear-shaped lake, surrounded by the mountains of which the highest in Naini-peak.
- Explore the beautiful ranges of Naina peak.
- Witness the breathtaking view of the Northern Himalayan region.
- Experience the variety of flora & fauna.
A beautiful lake in the middle of the city along the mall, famous for boat riding. its snow-capped peaks verdant valleys, rolling meadows abundance of flora &fauna, crystal lake have beckoned lovers of nature since ages. An indescribably beautiful and breath-taking picture of the glittering snows of Himalayas. Snow-view is situated at a height of 2270 metres and can be reached by ropeway. It is the most easily accessible hilltop and is 2.5kms away from Nainital. One can also walk this pleasant climb. A chairlift (ropeway), officially called the Aerial Express takes you up to the popular Snow-view. The lift open during the winter season 10.00am to 5.00pm. On the top, one can have a breathtaking view of Northern Himalayan ranges. If there are strong binoculars from which one can see Nanda Devi (7610mts.) which is the second highest mountain in India.
- The guests are required to report at Rickshaw Station Mallital, Nainital by 9:30 am.
- Here, you will meet the guide for the trek.
- After a quick briefing session, start the day trek experience.
- Head to aerial ropeway from where the cable car will take us to the snow-view point.
- Once at the snow-view point, your hike to Naina Peak will start.
- Reaching the top takes about 2 hours.
- Once on top, spend some time to enjoy the beautiful views.
- On our way down, we will go via China Chungi and stop for a break as well.
- After the break, resume the trek and finish it at the Rickshaw Mallital, the meeting point for the trek.
- Estimated finish time for the trek would be around 3:30 pm.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1850 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.