Kheerganga Trek and Camping
A perfect beginners trek in Kasol, let the Himalayas enchant you while you explore its environs and camp overnight in Kheerganga.
- Exciting trekking & camping experience in Parvati Valley.
- Camping in Kheerganga.
- Cloakroom, wash and change facility at the assigned Hotel in Kasol.
- Storage Facility: A free facility for keeping your extra luggage at the reporting location.
- Road Transportation: All road transportation after the reporting point is included in the cost.
Trek to Kheerganga is 9 km, four-hour steep climb on mountain trails. As far as treks go, this is probably one of the easiest to do from Kasol. One can witness the lush green meadow and find the geothermal spring as the answer to all your prayers. Just the thing you need when everything around you is chilling. Lie in the hot bath for a wonderfully soothing experience an altitude of 13,000 feet. It is tranquillity united with breathtaking beauty. It is better to say the night at Kheer Ganga as to and fro trekking can be taxing and might hamper your enjoyment a little. The nearby hamlets provide plenty of cheap accommodation and excellent food.
Day1: Kasol - Barsheni - Trek to Kherganga - Overnight stay in Kheerganga | Trek: 11-12 kilometres/ 4-5 hours
- On the first day, after your arrival at Kasol, you may check in to our hotel for freshening up and relaxing for a while.
- There will be a quick introductory session and a nice warm breakfast will be arranged.
- Post breakfast you will be transferred to Barsheni on public transport.
- Upon your arrival at Barsheni, you will be trekking to Kheerganga. The trek will be of 12- 13 kilometres and you will be trekking for about 4-5 hours in the lush green environs.
- After your arrival at the Kheerganga campsite, you will be served with evening snacks.
- After a leisure period, you will be provided with a lip-smacking dinner & and you will be staying overnight in the campsite in Kheerganga.
Day 2: Campsite - Hot water spring - Barsheni - Kasol | Trek: 11-12 kilometres/ 4-5 hours
- On the second day, in the morning you will have a nice warm breakfast at the campsite.
- Post breakfast you will be going to the Hot water spring, enjoy a few hours of rejuvenation in the water spring.
- Post the enjoyment at the water spring you will continue your trek to Barsheni.
- After the 11-12 kilometres trek, you will arrive in Barsheni, post which you will be transferred to Kasol on public transport.
How to reach Kasol?
Kasol lies about 37 kilometres before Kullu and you have to take a detour from Bhuntar. Bhuntar is a town close to Kullu right on Delhi - Manali Highway.
To reach Bhuntar you can take overnight Volvo or normal buses from ISBT Kashmiri Gate. Taking an HRTC bus is recommended. Buses are also available from Chandigarh. These buses will drop you at Bhuntar Bus Stop. From Bhuntar, you can take local buses going to Kasol or a private/shared cab.
Best time to plan for Kheerganga and Kasol travel is from April to July and then mid-September to November. Snow can be found at Kheerganga mid-December onward and trail close soon afterwards. If you are planning to catch snow then December and late March are the months. Kasol is a good weekend destination with many activities and stays options. Tosh trek is another one-night two-day trek option from Kasol.
- Hotel arrangements on arrival in Kasol
- Facility to keep extra luggage in Kasol
- Service of an expert guide
- Meals: 1 Dinner, 2 Breakfasts and evening snacks
- Accommodation in camps on twin/triple/quadruple sharing basis in Kheerganga
- Tents, mattress, sleeping bags
- Transfers from Kasol to Barsheni and back in public/shared transport
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1890 Per Person