Jeep Safari In Corbett National Park
Explore the dense yet beautiful jungles of Corbett National Park and watch the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Explore the oldest national park of India.
- Watch several animals including the Royal Bengal Tiger in their natural habitat.
- Experience the rich flora and fauna of Corbett National Park.
- Freedom to book your own stay.
Corbett National Park was established in the year of 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Royal Bengal tiger. It is located in the Nainital district of the North Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is named after Jim Corbett who played a major part in the establishment of this national park. It contains 488 different species of plants and a diverse variety of fauna. The altitude of the region ranges between 360 m (1,181 ft) and 1,040 m (3,412 ft).
- Our hosts will meet you at the entry gate of the safari or at your stay in Dhikuli village, you may choose either of the options as per your convenience at your specified time slot.
- On this, you will be visiting either of the following zones Bijrani Zone, Jhirna Zone, Durga Devi Zone or Dhela Zone as per the availability.
- You will be experiencing a rich variety of flora and fauna along with the majestic animals irrespective of the zones.
- Several animals have made Corbett their home among which the most famous ones are the Roya;l Bengal Tigers, Spotted deer, Golden Jackal, Elephants and many more.
- Your tour will be of 4 hours after which you will be dropped back at your hotel in Dhikuli or the entry as per your choice.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4100 Per Vehicle