Trekking, Camping and Adventure Sports in Dalhousie
Trek amidst the lush green and soothing valleys of Dalhousie and explore its enchanting beauty in an overnight camp.
- Trek and camp overnight at the popular spot, Ganji Pahadi, the literal translation of which is the bald hill.
- Take a tour of Panjpula and trek in Dainkund and also visit Khajjiar.
- Enjoy adventure sports like the zip line, Burma bridge, and valley crossing etc.
Dalhousie is a small town spread across 5 hills near the Dhauladhar mountain range, it is in the Chamba district of north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Dalhousie is 1970 meters above sea level. This town is named after Earl of Dalhousie, a British governor who was in India while establishing this summer retreat.
Day 1: Dalhousie to Ganji Pahadi
- All guests are required to report at the Dalhousie to Bakrota bus stand in Dalhousie at your selected time slot (select time during booking).
- Ganji Pahadi is located in the Bakrota hills which is about 5 km from Dalhousie town.
- Accompanied by our guide, you will head to Ganji Pahadi. The trek through the beautiful landscape to reach your camping site at the Ganji Pahadi.
- Trekking to the campsite may take up to 3 hours.
- The guests will camp at the Ganji Pahadi for the night.
- The overnight camp at a serene location will be arranged by your guide for the trek.
- Adventure activities available at the campsite - Burma bridge and zip line.
- During the evening, bonfire and light music can be arranged at the campsite (subject to availability).
- At the camps, all refreshments and meals will be arranged by our hosts.
Day 2: Visit Panjpula, Dainkund, Khajjiar and return to Dalhousie
- Post breakfast, you will proceed to the other places of the visit for the day.
- Head to Panjpula, the key attraction of the place is a water stream other than it's natural beauty.
- You will hike to Dainkund from Punjpulla, which is an hour-long hike.
- Post this, you will also be visiting Khajjiar region popularly referred to as the "Mini Switzerland", is a rare combination of three ecosystems: lake, pasture and forest.
- At end of the tour, all the guests will be dropped back to Dalhousie town centre.
- Service of an experienced guide.
- Accommodation in camps at twin sharing basis.
- Meals at campsite.
- Adventure activities at the campsite.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2499 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.