Motorbike Tour Of Historical Monuments & Wagah Border
A tour of the historical monuments of the jolly city of Amritsar and also visit the famous Wagah Border on a Royal Enfield.
- Take a tour of the famous and historical places in Amritsar on a Royal Enfield.
- Visit the Wagah border which is must see place when in Amritsar.
- Enjoy the famous Amritsari kulcha and lassi, lunch is part of the tour.
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. Wagah border is about 30 odd km from the city of Amritsar, this demarcates India and Pakistan. It is known for the elaborate Wagah Border Ceremony that happens at the border gate, two hours before sunset each day.
- Our hosts will meet you at your hotel/residence at around 12 noon.
- You will be touring on a Royal Enfield throughout.
- On this tour, our hosts will take you to the following places and explain you the history behind them and all related facts related to them:
- Mata Lal Devi Mandir.
- Sri Ram Tirath Temple.
- Pul Kanjri which is a heritage site built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh Ji.
- Wagah Border.
- In between the tour, warm and delicious lunch will be served to you which will be the famous Amritsari kulcha and lassi.
- Your tour will be of 6 hours after which you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Service of a knowledgeable host/guide.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- Meals during the tour.
- Motorbike and fuel charges.
- Monument entrance charges.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2000 Per Person