Modern Delhi with Ancient Rust - Guided Half Day Tour
A 5-hour guided tour to explore the heritage sites of Delhi.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Delhi.
- Cover popular attractions like the Qutub Minar, Mehrauli, Lodhi gardens and India Gate.
- Get to know the stories of these historical places with your expert guide.
Delhi, the national capital of India, will never cease to amaze you. It happens to be the only city in the world with a unique distinction of having not one but three UNESCO World Heritage sites within its boundaries. It is also a union territory. According to Euromonitor International, Delhi ranked as 28th-most visited city in the world and first in India by foreign visitors in 2015. There are numerous tourist attractions in Delhi, both historic and modern.
- The guests are requested to report at the entrance of Deer Park in Hauz Khas, Delhi by 9:00 am & meet the guide.
- After a quick briefing session, we will start the tour by visiting the Hauz Khas Complex, Village, Deer Park
- We will visit Mehrauli Archaeological Park, Qutub Minar in the Qutub complex.
- We proceed to Safdargunj Tomb & later visit Lodhi Gardens and Lodhi Street.
- We will visit Sikandar Lodhi Tomb, Muhammad Shah Tomb and Purana Qila.
- Finally, we will visit India Gate, which is a war memorial dedicated to the troops who died in wars fought between 1914 and 1919.
- We will end the tour at India Gate by 2:00 pm
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Water bottle & snacks
- Great local tips and recommendations
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3000 Per Vehicle