Agra Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
A 9-hour guided tour of the land of the Mughal empire and witness the Mughal architecture marvels.
- Take a tour of the walled city of Agra with a guide.
- Visit Taj Mahal and get to know about this Wonder of the World.
- Learn about the stories of every place of visit and the reason the monument was built.
- Hotel pick-up for the guests.
Agra is a city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is generally accepted that Agra was both an ancient city from the times of the Mahabharata and yet nevertheless Sultan Sikandar Lodī, the Muslim ruler of the Delhi Sultanate, founded Agra in the year 1504. Agra is the birthplace of the religion known as Dīn-i Ilāhī, which flourished during the reign of Akbar and also of the Radhaswami Faith, which has around two million followers worldwide. Agra is a beautiful city, which is visited by a crazy number of travellers from all around. Fair and festivals in Agra are quite colourful. If you visit the Mughal City during the celebrations, it is an ideal time to get a sneak-peak into the culture and traditions of the region.
- The guide will come to your hotel in Agra at 9:00 am.
- After a quick introduction, you'll drive to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with the guide.
- The fort was once the main residence of Mughal royal family until 1638.
- The next place for the visit will be Moti Masjid and Jama Masjid, this mosque was dedicated to Shah Jahan's daughter Jahanara Begum.
- Visit Mariam Tomb, Sikandra Fort and the Tomb of Akbar which was completed by Akbar's son Jahangir by 1605-1613.
- Your guide will take you to a local favourite restaurant for lunch.
- After lunch, proceed to visit Chini Ka Rauza, Itmad-Ud-Daula and the gem of the tour, the majestic Taj Mahal.
- Taj Mahal, literally meaning " the Crown of Palace", the construction of which employed over 20,000 artisans and was completed over a 20-year period.
- The last place of the tour would be Fatehpur Sikri, founded as the capital of the Mughal Empire by Akbar.
- The guests will be dropped at Taj Mahal by 6:00 pm and the tour ends here.
- Hotel pick-up.
- Transportation in for the tour in an air-conditioned cab.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Water bottle & lunch.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7590 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.