3-Hour Street Food Walk In North Varanasi
A 3-hour tour through the enchanting lanes of Varanasi, trying some local delicacies without which your Varanasi trip is not complete.
- Feast on the delicious dishes from the famous street food joints in Varanasi.
- Visit the popular joints like the Blue Lassi, Ram Bhandar, Deena kaka ke hing kachodi and many more.
- Explore the town through its food culture with a guide to share insightful stories of it.
Varanasi is a city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh which dates back to 11th century BC. Varanasi which is also known as Banaras is considered as the spiritual capital of India is a famous destination for Hindu pilgrims. The ghats of Ganga which are dotted with several ghats attract both domestic and international tourists in huge numbers every year. Varanasi has beautiful ancient alleyways which have some pretty old and famous food stalls. This private guided tour will take you around the best street food joints and you will savour the real taste of Varanasi.
- All guests are required to report by 3:30 pm at Saint Thomas Church, Girijaghar Crossing.
- You will meet your host for the tour here.
- After a quick introduction, start the tour in the northern side of this ancient city of India.
- As you walk through the beautiful alleyways you will be visiting street food joints like:
- Blue Lassi
- Ram Bhandar
- Pathak Ji ki Thandai
- Deena Kaka Ke Heeng Kachodi and many more.
- Each one has a legacy story to be told and your host will be well versed with it.
- The tour ends by 6:30 pm at Saint Thomas Church, Girijaghar Crossing.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.