Rupin Pass Trek
Starting from Dhaula in Uttrakhand and ending at Sangla, Rupin trek is a 15,250ft high altitude trek. Rupin trek is not just famous because of the high altitude but the picturesque sceneries and the sudden changing trail is also a reason that makes Rupin trek very popular among hikers.
Rupin trek give you few surprises on the trail as the pathway is really unpredictable, at times its steep climbs would make it difficult to trek and on the other hand when you wish to give up, it suddenly changes to a very easy one.
Waterfall views, snow bridges, Kinnaur temple, lush green forests, a hanging village and the Kinner Kailash, all these are the surprises what an eight-day difficult grade, 52 km Rupin pass trek offers to make your visit a lifetime memory.
Day 1: Report in Dhaula
Day 2: Dhaula 1555 M to Sewa 1920 M
Day 3: Sewa 1920 M to Jhaka 2652 M
Day 4: Jhaka 2652 M to Saruwas thatch 3125 M
Day 5: Saruwas thatch 3125 M to Dhanderas thatch 3560 M
Day 6: Dhanderas thatch 3560 M to Upper Waterfall camp 4054 M
Day 7: Upper Waterfall Camp 4054 M to Rupin Pass 4649 M to Ronti Gad 4090 M
Day 8: Ronti Gad 4090 M to Sangla 2682 M
- Food as per menu on the trek
- Forest Permits/Camping Charges,if any
- Tents, Sleeping bags, mats
- Safety Equipment
- Trek guide, cook, helpers, & porters for carrying common supplies
- Services of a Trek Leader
- Portage of personal bags during the trek.
- Cost of any kind of Travel Insurance.
- Any Expense of personal nature.
- Any Expense not specified in the inclusions list.
Region: Uttrakhand & Himachal
Grade: Classification Moderate Plus
Maximum altitude: 15200 ft
Accomodation type: Camps
Food: Nutritious food suited for trekking / 3 meals a day
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: